OT LONDON TRADITION

How can this be?

I just saw a TV news feature here in the colonies last evening to the effect that those wonderfully traditional red double decker (Route Masters?) London buses are being forced into retirement! I would suppose as a result of the powers to be running from law$uit$ by the greedy barristers? Don't let it happen lads; they are indeed a London symbol recognized and loved worldwide by all who have ever visited Jolly Old. Fight to keep them.

With sadness -- Lyman Slack -- Gainesville FL USA

Reply to
Lyman Slack

Whoops -- meant this for the UK group! Lyman

Reply to
Lyman Slack