OT political posts and the lot - -

If it were not for the political bull on this group there would be very few on topic posts each day. This seems to be saying something but I'm not to sure just what the message is. Just a personal observation from a long time NG user.

Reply to
Mike Gordon

Mike, I suspect many of us are writing as a process of catharsis. :)

These are tough times. They're going to get tougher. Hang tough, better days are ahead.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis Leonhardi

Reply to
Mike Gordon

Mike, I suspect many of us are writing as a process of catharsis. :)

These are tough times. They're going to get tougher. Hang tough, better days are ahead.

Dennis

If it were not for the political bull on this group there would be very few on topic posts each day. This seems to be saying something but I'm not to sure just what the message is. Just a personal observation from a long time NG user.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Gettin' me a bumper sticker of that one!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Me.... I reckon its cabin fever (love that description). I don't think I can remember a year where the weather has been so bad for so long.

If the winds blowing good enough for the slopes its damned well raining >:-)

Reg

Reply to
tux_powered