OT post

I've gotten a new email account and never expected to post to NGs with it but I did. I have spam a virus filter and I had 2 virsus today. Just from one post. Actually I've changed my email that shows and am testing it with this post. If I had just put test for a subject this would have gotten listed with all the other tests. Feel free to ignore this. :) mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

It never ceases to amaze me where folks make their 'bots walk. I took similar action a few years ago and made several less than happy but reduced my incomming spam dramatically.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High