OT: R/C model engine related question

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself! With so much crap being posted it almost seems O/T to post anyting model related.

Does anyone know the rear bearing size for a Supertigre G2300? All I can find is the Supertigre part number.

Thanks in advance.

-- Paul McIntosh

Paul McIntosh

try ID 17 mm OD 35mm

8mm thick

no seals

terry

Reply to
O4U2P

Thanks but I believe that is for the S2300. The G2300 uses a larger bearing.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Try Boca Bearing in Florida.Do a search for their site. They are most helpful and specialize in all kinds of hobby related bearings.

Reply to
John E. Kaiser

That is hard for Paul to do. He is competing with them. . .

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

In case you didn't read my signature below, I AM a bearing dealer. Not all the other listings are complete or correct.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Actually, I use several online lists for reference. After all, no one can afford to buy EVERY engine ever made. ;^)

-- Paul McIntosh

"Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Paul McIntosh