OT: The Cocktail Party

The distinguished English Col. Lance was describing to his American hostess how he got some of his decorations in WWI: You see, there were 3 fokkers behind me and 2 fokkers above me...

An American guest interrupted: I think we should explain to our hostess that a fokker is a German plane.

The Col replied: Quite right, gov'ner - but these fokkers were Messerschmidts

Cheers -

LeeH Did I get it right?

Reply to
LeeH

You almost got it right, "these fokkers were FLYING messershawhatevers"

Reply to
Steve Banks