OT: Vinyl GFX Special

Well, we've gone and done it again... We're caught up again... This doesn't happen often...

If you're not familiar with prespaced vinyl lettering, now's a great time to check it out at very little cost. For a short time we'll run the AMA Special for $10.00 postpaid, so ignore the price below...

"What's The "AMA" Special?"

Designed to help modelers comply with AMA safety rule #5, this lettering collection generally consists of (8) complete AMA numbers OR (8) names of reasonable length in your choice of a SINGLE color and font, sized from 3/4" to 1" for the sum of $12.00, postpaid in the USA... For overseas addresses, we must add actual postage to the price of $12 USD.

These quantities, styles and prices are not carved in stone, and if you require special layouts, please let me know. I offer MUCH latitude with this part of my service, and we don't call the service "CustomCut" for nothing.

If you would like half names and half numbers, let me know... NO problem! If you need a few more than (8), let me know... NO problem.. We'll work with you, and you WILL get your money's worth, and then some with this special offer! We decided on a base quantity of eight back when we had the small machine.. Now we usually include a few more in the "Special" because I don't like to waste open space on the vinyl... I'm a typical modeler; I hate to throw ANYTHING away...

I'd like for you to visit ALL of my website, but if you are pressed for time, here's a link straight to the "AMA" Special's page:

To process your order properly, I'll need to know all of the following:

Do you need Names, AMA numbers, or half & half?... OUANTITY?... COLOR?.... SIZE?... FONT?... and your MAILING ADDRESS!

Need sump'n else?? Email...............

Want a sample?? Send me a #10 SASE to the contact address on my website...

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Fulmer