Re: OT: Messenger Pop-ups - AAAAAAAAARRRGH!

try this...you may have to rearrange the order of steps to fit your windows install:

worked for me!!

Later, David

-- Gofli

If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane...

AMA 37826 ' snipped-for-privacy@aol.com' ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) 'My homepage'

from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

Gofli

Thanks, Gofli.

I took Warren's advice and it seems to have worked perfectly after four to five hours of internet usage. But your contribution is surely appreciated.

Ed Cregger

---------

Ed Cregger