Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Clancy Yard Bee ARF
What size rubber bands are required to hold the wing on? TIA , Steve
1
1

Need Help Please
I bought a F-16 rc ducted fan from Hobby-Lobby and this is my first plane and I don't know how to connect the wiring and servos. If any one can help me with the wiring by drawing a picture I would...
2
2

Sig Koverall - Apply with Stix-It or Dope?
The Sig site says that Koverall can be applied with either Dope or with Stix-It. What are the pros and cons with each method. Thanks, Andrew
6
6

Re: O.S. FT 120 Gemini carb
Try Tower Hobbies engine services -- they probably have one available Cheers -- __________Lyman Slack_________/ ______AMA6430 IMAA1564___/ ____Flying Gators R/C______/ __Gainesville FL _________/
6
6

Two types of posts
After being here on this NG for a couple of years now it has become apparent to me that there are two basic types of posts. The first type is from the true new comer who really has no clue and seeks...
11
11

Funny story
Story follows, not verbatum but close enough to convey the hilarity. This is a true story !!!!! Customer: I cannot get my engine to run. What's wrong? Hobby shop: Well, what is it doing. ? C: I think...
8
8

IServo Reversing
In the "old days" before servo switches and computer radios, I used to have to reverse a few servos the "hard way" by switching wires on the pot and motor of a servo so I could get one to go "the...
1
1

Servo Wire Length?
Ok, you have convinced me to do away with the bellcranks on my 51 and install servos in the wing. My next question is.. I`ll have to use a Y harness and extension since the servo lead will be about 6...
11
11

JR X-378 probem!
I own the above radio and from the very beginning the chanels are messed up.I mean that for example if I plug in the throttle servo in the receiver where "THR" is written then this servo is not...
4
4

Determining covering type
I bought a used plane and need to patch some holes in the wing covering. Is there any way I can determine what type of covering is on it now (monokote, ultracoat), or will a patch made from monokote...
1
1

Re: Frustrating club members!!
having followed serious injury claims, it is impossible to prove that someone else out of sight caused your plane to crash, as opposed to your own negligence. You could prove it if there was a scanner...

Futaba RX Low/High band split
Hi, Anyone know where the freq split is for Futaba low band and high band RX's? Is there an advantage to using one freq in the low band say, somewhere close to channel 11 or up higher end near 30?...
2
2

Re: Black exhaust smoke and residue...
This symptom can be caused by normal vibration. Check that the muffler is affixed tightly to the engine, and that the muffler halves are not loose. Cheers, Bill
2
2

Pilot Kits Diablo
Asking this for a friend. I have bean offered one of these kits at a much reduced price. 90" 16lb it says on the box. Any one built one, was it a good kit, what did you power it with and with what...

Un autre site
http://www.Follow
1
1