Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1/3 scale cub
Hi all, Well, it looks like I'm the proud new owner of an older 1/3 scale cub. The previous owner didn't know the make, so I posted a few pictures to see if anyone might recognize it. The plane is...
4
4

Charger/cycler schematic
I sure could use a schematic diagram for the ACE Digipace 3 charger/cycler. A friend has one that has been butchered somewhat and I would like to repair it for him. Got one you can scan and send via...
2
2

Meeting de La Ferté-Alais 2003
Check out this web Site for great photos of this event -- -- __________Lyman Slack_________/ ______AMA6430 IMAA1564___/ ____Flying Gators R/C______/ __Gainesville FL _________/ Visit my Web Site at:

Happy Independence Day to All!
My favorite holiday, since it's the birthday of my favorite country. Bad news. I'm looking out the patio door, and there's a light drizzle. But there's good news too. I'm looking out the door at a...
1
1

Rebuilding Saito 100
HI All, Just a quick question: I have to rebuild a saito 100 due to a crash. I read all i can about setting the timing but I just want to know what would happen if I am off a little bit on the...
1
1

Hitec Aerobird Servos
Does anyone have any ideas or how tos to replace (and with what type) the servos on the HobbyZone 3 channel Aerobird? I kinda unexpectedly turned it into an amphibian! (1/2 mile of an irrigation...

Poor shelf life-Great Planes Pro Epoxies
Just a warning for everyone.... I've bought four packages of Great Planes Pro Epoxies over the last 2 years, two of the 6 min and two of the 30 min. I wanted to have some as spares. All four packages...
6
6

Old(brand new,never run,had it for years.)OS pumped 120 Surpass.
Ran it for the first time the other day in a Balsa USA 120 Stingray.Would not run for squat. Very touchy needle valve,poor acceleration, 16/8 prop 10% fuel with some castor thrown in. I know that many...
3
3

Newbee with difficult question
Please, don't laugh. ;-) My question may be an awkward one, that's because I'm totally new to model planes and RC planes. I need a RC plane that can fly very far distances and fly very high altitudes....
12
12

Disappointing ARF Covering
I have two ARF airplanes and I have been disappointed to find they are not MonoKote or other heat shrink/heat fused covering. The covering reminds me of the plastic coated contact paper that is sticky...
8
8

Futaba Reciever Web Site?
Hi Guys, I have a new computer and I lost the web address of a site that gives information about receivers, specs of new and old. Can you supply the link or address? TIA, Dan.
2
2

UFO's and Auction July12
The Roswell Aircraft Fliers (RAF) in Roswell, NM, USA is sponsoring a "UFO's Over Roswell" fly-in July 12. Flying starts at 8:00 AM, Drawing at 2:00 for Raffle (Funtanna) and Pilots's prizes (GP...

FS: Futaba 148DF receivers
I have 8- 148DF receivers available. They are 72 band (no crystal) and are small in size. I have both low and high band. Several are new and the others have just been serviced by Futaba. The used...

Aeroworks Profile CG ?
I just about have my giant profile arf ready. Need to mount the engine (Moki2.10) and route the antenna and shes flying. BUT, before I mount the engine Im hoping someone out there has experimented...
1
1

rapier (ripmax ,balsacraft)
is this kit still avalable? im not interested in the arf version. is there a source for this kit that anyone is aware of? are there plans out there for this plane? i would consider making a foam...
2
2