Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

East Anglia Club Fly-In (UK)
East Anglia Fly-In & Fun Day (UK) Sunday July 20th - from 10am Gates open from 9am Bring your plane and join in the fun! All types of I.C & Electric aircraft welcome! BMFA "A" (or higher) insurance...
2
2

Re: Suggested Mods to GWS Slow Stick?
I'm using the same (?) Qualcomm packs. No need to use 2 in parallel. One pack 7.2 V 1.8Ah works fine, provided you trash the protection circuit! Do it at your own risk. I'm using the cb motor with the...

OS Surpass .48
What can anyone tell me about this engine? Horsepower, rpm range, prop size range, reliability, etc. It appears to be discontinued and parts seem to be a problem to get. I have a shot at two of them...
2
2

Re: slimline smoke pump?
Is that called spaming????
1
1

Hobbico SkyVista Wanted or SkyVista wing set
Anyone have a Hobbico SkyVista that they are looking to sell? I put mine in a tree when it went dead stick on me and the wing is beyond repair. I really liked the plane and would love to have another...

Re: Transmitter Crystal
The problem is that its not the person changing the crystal that is affected, its the person on the adjacent channels that is at risk. We had this problem at our field, where one of the newbies...
2
2

Re: RC aircraft as camera platform (newbee)
Fubar, would you post the brand and model of your wireless video equipment. I've been looking around and have yet to find equipment for the price you state. And most affordable systems seem to have a...
1
1

Re: Jeti Controller
The Jeti 110 is too small for what you're asking it to do. It's only rated at 11 amps. Remember that you are using two 400s in parallel which doubles the current draw. You need to bump up to a 25 amp...
3
3

Great Planes Ultra Sport 40
G'day, Is the Great Planes Ultra Sport 40 a good second plane for someone who's mastered their trainer? I like look & style of it but don't know whether it will be too much of a handful for an...
7
7

Gas Motors
About to purchase my first gas motor around the 60-70 cc. Zenoah, Quadra, GWS, Brison, Fuji, and a lot more to choose from. So what to buy? I like the look of these Fuji motors, Auto advance, CDI...
7
7

ThunderTiger 1.20
Does anyone know what a TT 1.20 two stroke weighs?
9
9

Circuit for Lost Plane/Battery Alarm
Where to find more info on how to build a Lost Plane/Low Battery Alarm for RC plane? Thanks
2
2

Re: FS Luftwaffe books
I am interested, would you consider a package deal for all? Please email me at: Thanks -- aze ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the...

FA. JR XP783 radio complete
Hello all, I have a complete JR radio 783 system on e-bay. Thanks for your time rick eBay Mobile

US Aircore Barnstormer
Hi There I picked up a kit of a US aircore Barnstormer some time back. It was sold withpout the manual. I was wondering if any one could help me out. Thanks Naveed Naseer
2
2