Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Lathes
John, to pity someone who wants a lathe which is twice the size of yours, and three times the weight of yours, and with many more essential features than yours, for less than the price of yours, is to...
4
4

epoxy stays sticky
The UHU plus 2 component epoxy normal 20 hrs 2x20ml, stays sticky. Cured at 25C for 48hrs+ equal amount of binder and hardner. It does become hard but the outside remains sticky. The manual and the...
2
2

New JR PCM 9X!! I can't wait.
So this is the new JR radio, huh? I can't wit to test it out here in the states. Apparently it's only in mode one with Japanese instructions but english menus.
3
3

Re: Funtana ARF
This is an excellent flying plane delivering as promised. A firend bought one as well and we found that his firewall was thicker. Another buddy flew one last week and the firewall came out upon...
1
1

Why is everyone so grouchy?
Has anyone noticed the level of hostility that has crept into this newsgroup? Geesh! Ed Cregger
14
14

3G Phone in R/C Plane
Anyone thinking about to put a 3G phone inside a R/C plane so that we can have a live video feed from the plane ?
3
3

Re: Accident
Plug in this url, then enter curmudgeon... http://mvvs-nl.com/www.prme.nl To find out how to troubleshoot your oven, visit my site. I found a great domain name for sale on @undeveloped. Check it out!...
5
5

Re: Do Not Call is Ready!
New York state laws do not apply outside the US. Heck, they really don't allpy outside NY unless other states agree to go along. If someone wanted to flout the law, they could call from Canada or the...
1
1

Any way to remove canopy scratches?
Does anyone have any good tips on how to polish, buff, remove minor scratches from the clear plastic canopy material? Thanks in advance!
7
7

Re: Do not call- waaa,waaa,waaa
(Mathew Kirsch) wrote in news: Murder and drug dealing are not comparable to spaming. NYS started a "Do Not Call" list, with stiff fines for violators, long before the new Federal list. I got right on...
8
8

ST G.61 ring or ABC?
I have a 3 year old Super Tigre G.61 that is in need of a new sleeve and ring and possibly the piston. Question: is there any reason why I couldn't install a new ABC sleeve and piston assembly...
16
16

Re: Walbro carb help
Which of course is why you should have two ignition kill switches, one manual and one activated by the throttle linkage closing. RAM makes a decent electronic switch with a 20 A relay that can deal...
2
2

Re: Test Tickle
Aw, nutz....
4
4

Hobbico Spectrum, won one as a raffle prize
I was working our club's annual Pattern Contest this past weekend and received a red JR Orthopedic Hat, a Team Patrick Shirt and won the Hobbico Spectrum in the workers raffle. I figured out what to...
1
1

Servo case replacement procedure....
Hi All, I need to replace the case on a Futaba S3003 servo that was damaged in a crash. Can anyone point me to a procedure that describes how the gears and pot are reassembled and aligned as part of...
18
18