Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Co-Pilot (FMA Direct)
Sand57 wrote: to David ... Just what I would like now actually Only yesterday I discovered the SPADS sites - just love em and will build one as soon as I decise which is best, for me. I have lots of...
8
8

Re: Gas Engine Electronics
Great set of RULES for those who don't HAVE ignition systems provided by your sponsors. The shields can be acquired for several ignition makers and are reasonably effective at stopping spark splatter,...
5
5

Re: Bell Cranks- which is best
Forget about bellcranks, Install some small servos out in the wings. Much better. Bellcrank? You said bellcrank, right? I didn't think anybody used them anymore. I certainly wouldn't use them on a...
7
7

Re: Prop for U can du and Os 61fx
What prop can I put to my U can du with a OS 61FX? =========================== If you're willing to pay $8 for experimentation, try the APC 13x4W "3D Fun Fly" series. I had to order mine from Quantum....
4
4

Re: Who besides Tower?
They probably have a warehouse full of them with crushed left wings. Ed Cregger No doubt. When we examined wing #2 or 3, I forget which now, we noticed the busted ribs matched perfectly where the...
5
5

SuperTigre 2500
I have a SuperTigre 2500, new, never run, but heavily fondled ;-) Unfortunately, I have no paperwork or instructions of any kind for it. Would someone out there be so kind as to share a few pointers...
6
6

Taildragger Conversion
I have a Hobbyco Superstar 40 trainer, and the nose wheel has been taking a pounding as I have scared more than one instructor. I'm getting tired of rebending and replacing the nose gear. One guy at...
10
10