Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Structural Engineering migration, ADT 3.3 to Autocad 2006 (no ADT)
I have to go from Autodesk Architectural Desktop 3.3 (Autocad 2002 engine), what my previous firm was using (and is still using,) to Autocad 2006 (and eventually but not immediately 2007). I don't...
1
1

rtext title block autocad 2006
Hi all... In drawing most house plan, we use 2 or 3 drawings (with multiple tabs in each) for a set. I would like to put a text file in the folder with the drawings with typical title block...
1
1

Flat Screen Monitor
I just got a new computer with a 19" flat screen. I have noticed that circles look slightly out of round, slightly elliptical shape. Is there a setting for this, or is this normal, I never noticed it...
1
1

faint lines in mtext
I have numerous seats of ACAD2000 -- all installations are identical; however, in ONE of those machines, if I try to edit MTEXT, the letters are incredibly faint (regardless of background colour)....
3
3

eNotThatKindofClass
arx error. anyone else seen this problem yet
1
1

autodesk bull
i had some pipe supports drawn in 2007, i am working in 2006, i saved the files as 2006. i try to insert the supports into my main file & get this message: this application has detected a mixed...
4
4

AutoCAD® 2005, AutoCAD 2006 and AutoCAD 2007 products freezing on launch
We encountered several cases where AutoCAD freezes or opens multiple times (one time for every drawing). The solution of AutoDESK is the change a setting in Internet Explorer which lowers! the...

Install Question for Any Rebis Autoplant Users Out There
Hi Guys I feel it's time to call a halt to our constant financial support of Bentley. We have Autoplant which will run indefinitely under Acad 2000i. Now Bentley have taken over the Rebis software, it...
2
2

ANSI Pipe fittings
Does anyone know where I might be able to download drawings of standard ANSI pipe fittings? Either 2D or 3D would be fine. I've done quite extensive searching on the web and have only come up with PDF...
4
4

Acad 14, annotations detatched from dim lines
My dimension annotations dont print..they show on the screen, but dont print.. also I can change the layers and colors and the dim lines change, but the annotations stay white/black. they seem...
12
12

dxf group codes
Greg had wanted to modify the layer table, turns out I wanted to modify the view table. until a few days ago I had been clueless. but the dxf codes '(290 . 1) '(370 . -3) are a pair of magic beans -...
4
4

error message
arx eduplicate error I have to click it a dozen times or so to load my drawing that used to work just fine yesterday. anyone have a clue what the deal is? thanks!
1
1

regen in 2006
I'm aware that in 2006 regen no longer works so if I've rendered/shaded a model how do I return to a normal view. I've forgotten the command.

activation
hello my autocad lt 2005 keeps asking me to re activate it every 7 / 10 days any one got any ideas

'04 retirement scheduled
The following Autodesk products will be retired on March 15, 2007: Platform Technology a.. AutoCAD® 2004 b.. AutoCAD LT® 2004 Building Solutions a.. Autodesk® Architectural Desktop 2004...