Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dxf group codes
Greg had wanted to modify the layer table, turns out I wanted to modify the view table. until a few days ago I had been clueless. but the dxf codes '(290 . 1) '(370 . -3) are a pair of magic beans -...
4
4

error message
arx eduplicate error I have to click it a dozen times or so to load my drawing that used to work just fine yesterday. anyone have a clue what the deal is? thanks!
1
1

regen in 2006
I'm aware that in 2006 regen no longer works so if I've rendered/shaded a model how do I return to a normal view. I've forgotten the command.

activation
hello my autocad lt 2005 keeps asking me to re activate it every 7 / 10 days any one got any ideas

'04 retirement scheduled
The following Autodesk products will be retired on March 15, 2007: Platform Technology a.. AutoCAD® 2004 b.. AutoCAD LT® 2004 Building Solutions a.. Autodesk® Architectural Desktop 2004...

mtext editor
Is there an option to change the color of selected text in the mtext editor in 2007? I use a dark backgound and so when I select text, there is very little contrast, even if I use opaque the...
2
2

Subtracting
Is it possible to subtract a wedge solid from a shaft created using revsurf? I have tried and am guessing not. If this is the case, how best is it to create a cylindrical component that has a flat at...
3
3

Coordinate conversion
Anyone know how to convert COGO into bearings? ex. 13803292.0810, 1979568.8290 to N 29º 36' 42", W98º 29' 33.1"
8
8

OUT OF MEMORY - HPdj650c
Our HP 650c is not allowing us to plot full color boards. We continuously get through 75% of a plot or so and end up with the OUT OF MEMORY error message. Based on some research there appears to be a...
3
3

does this ng....
Does this ng accept attachments? I was trying to mail a question over with an attachment but it hasn't showed. I mailed it twice but no luck.

conversion Drawbase files
hi, how do i get to convert Drawbase drawing files into Autocad DWG files???? .....i have not Drawbase software..................maybe there is a Convert or Translate software???
2
2

Bilbao: Anyone know which CAD program was used ?
I just assumed that it would have been AutoCAD but does anyone know for a fact what was used ?
2
2

viewing & plotting .plt files
I have received some .plt files from an engineering firm I need to view and plot. I have also just wasted an hour searching, with no luck, the blogs, forums and Help information on how do that....
7
7

Drawing tablet suggestions?
I'm shopping for a drawing tablet that works good with WinXP, and Autocad 2004, any suggestions as to what brand and size would be appreciated..........

Another blog about AutoCAD? Well, not quite...
Have a look at this blog: it's a blog about AutoCAD, right? But read carefully, the messages have no meaning, this blog is an exemple of a virtual blog using words chosen to display Google adsense...
4
4