Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Smal boat plan
Where can i find free plans for small motor boat (2 persons): 4-6 meters? Thanks.

Importing Tif file
Hi, I have a series of scanned drawings in Tif format. I want to import them into AutoCad and then edit, scale etc. When I use the Open command and look in the directory containing the files, I cannot...
17
17

DIM anotations (the numbers) not printing
I am using AutoCAD 14, at home, and my files print well on my HP office ink jet, everything but the annotations in the dimensions... the dim lines show fine, other text shows well. I spend a few hours...
2
2

Fonts
Is there a way to take a ttf font and convert it to an shx usable font. I have to find Kuenstler 480 BT Roman font and be able to use in autocad for a sign we are cutting.
7
7

what's a KIP?
pertaining to weld strength. I have never seen it before, I assume its metric strength like Kilo per meter thanks Rob
6
6

LT2006 and Logitech MX3000 Laser Mouse
Hello All. Wondering if anyone is using the Logitech MX3000 Laser mouse and has managed to customise the scroll wheel to pan when pressed, and zoom extents when pressed twice. Thanks in advance Jason
1
1

Scale/Rotate multiple blocks
Some time ago I thought I saw a Lisp program to manipulate multiple blocks around their individual insertions, but can't locate it now. Can anyone poin me at it? Thanks, Joe
3
3

Free Trial of Productivity Package for AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
MultiCIM Technologies has recently improved and expanded PRO Menu for both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. Many of the new productivity-enhancing commands and features were requested by customers. The new...

Where are "Favorites" for the help system stored ?
Does anyone know ? To clarify - when you open AutoCAD help and select "Favorites" tab - this is what I am talking about. I want to back it up. I am switching computers so i dont want to loos them.
2
2

Controlling DTM's in Autocad
I am not too familiar with drawing in autocad, but I get a lot of autocad drawings which I have to work on. Sometimes I will receive a file exported from autocad as "3d faces" - a list of triangles...
8
8

AutoCAD/MSOutlook Journal
Hello all, I have a question. Does anyone knows how to make MS Outlook Journal track my AutoCAD activities. I've tried that AJ2000 but for some reason it doesn't work. Thanx
1
1

Text Size for Web Pages
When I convert my AutoCad 2004 drawings to a webpage my text seems way to small and is unreadable - so I'm looking for suggestions for text and dimension sizes for drawings that will be published to...
1
1

3D Motorcycle DWG
Anyone know where I can find a 3D Motorcycle dwg?
3
3

Black Background
I'm just curious, but why do most cad people still use a black background? I know that in the early days of cad the monitors had low refresh rates which caused the screens to flicker, and black...
45
45

PDF Help
Hi, Been using PDF995 for ages, but they have decided to start charging for it, so instead of paying for something I can get for free I have decided to move over to PDFCreator. My question is, can I...
3
3