Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Insert line
I have asked this question a couple of times before but I did get nowhere. Maybe I am too stupid or too old or both. Or I did not properly describe the problem . Here is my problem: I want to insert...
5
5

Need Tutor: AutoCad, 3dmax
I need tutor for AutoCAD, 3dmax ASAP!!! Contact me to 765-409-0958. Email to

rotate drawing
How can I rotate a drawing without changing the cordinates. Id like to be able to straighten out the drawing for ploting purposes. Thanks.
6
6

DXF processing: how to calculate absolute coordinates in blocks
I have a software that needs to process dxf files and I am having a nightmare trying to find the absolute corrdinates of LINEs inside blocks. This is what I know about BLOCKS: Each BLOCK (in the...
10
10

another beef on 2006
AutoCAD 2002 used to have a batch plot utility that worked like magic. you could control the plotter and page layouts without actually having a page setup in any of the drawings you wished to plot....

Free Lisp programs for architectural building drawings
I am chasing lisp programs that i can use with Autocad 2006 that can make during a house quicker. Can anybody help???
1
1

Company Menu Configuration
We have just installed AutoCAD LT2006 on our computers and have migrated the settings from 2002/2005LT. I have managed to get all the existing menu and toolbar customization working fine but have the...
5
5

How to Find a Block
Hi all If you can see blocks defined in a drawing and want to locate them, how do you do it? We receive drawings from our parent company in the States and find their drawing practice sloppy to say the...
2
2

In line text editor color
­Does anyone know of a way to change the background color of the inline text box in ACAD2006? It's an opaque blue which is great if you're screen color is white but I think I'm safe in saying that...
3
3

Re-Order.lsp for AutoCAD 2006/07...
I used a lisp program in AutoCAD 2004 called We recently upgraded to AutoCAD 2006, and it will not run in it. Does anyone here know of an updated version anywhere? Or, maybe someone here has upgraded...
2
2

Lisp needed
Hi everyone Does anyone know of a lisp (lisps) that can: - select objects that don't have color and/or linetype "by layer" - select objects that don't have linetype scale "1.0" Need it for IntelliCad...
3
3

Autocad 2007
I need "" for Autocad 2007. Thanks!

Layer Properties manager slow
In some drawings the Layer Properties Manager is very slooooooow. You have to wait 2 minutes bevore you see all rows. Anyone knows what the problem is? System is Windows XP Pro Autocad 2005 SP1 500 MB...
6
6

looking for vehicle chassis data
I have a small simulation project underway that requires vehicle chassis CAD geometry data. I seek data for cars, trucks, vans, buses, SUVs, etc. They can be real or imaginary vehicles. Can you refer...

Unilateral Dimensioning in Autocad 2000
Can any please tell how to mark unilateral dimensioning in Autocad 2000. For ex: Basic Dimension : 20.00 Lower Limit : + 0.20 Upper Limit : + 0.40 Please help in this regard
1
1