Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Architectural program for AutoCAD LT
Real Architect 2006 Press Release Real Architect is now available for AutoCAD LT2000 through LT2006. Real Architect is a complete 2D architectural drafting program that that adds-on to standard...
2
2

Free Roll-feed Pen Plotter located in New Hampshire
I have a pen plotter that I will give away for free. I no longer use it and I would like to use the space. I am reasonably sure that it can be adapted to cut vinyl. It is an OCE 1824 w/ stand, it...

AutoCAD 2006 CUI Customization
As a company, we control all of our drawing production through the use of menus and toolbars; over a number of years we have developed a vast number of tools with a lot of coding behind it. We are...
2
2

AutoCAD 2006 Toolbars
Please excuse my ignorance, but I am used to the simplistic methods used in AutoCAD 2004 and am having a heck of a time trying to get more toolbars posted on the 2006 workspace. Can anyone tell me the...

AutoCADD/LDD Employment
I have several openings, especially in my territory in Central to North Florida, for experts with AutoCADD, LDD. These are drafting and designer positions and are with some of the top firms in the...

Copying an objet along a polyline
Hi, i can't remember how to copy an objet (node, line or block) at regular interval along a polyline Thanks
1
1

convertir dxf en dwg
y a t'il un programme libre (sinon payant) pour convertir en masse des fichiers dxf en dwg ? Merci
4
4

Insert Line
I am building a library of standard blocks to insert in my drawings. At the end I extract the atributes and create a parts list of all elements (blocks) in the drawing. The different blocks are...
6
6

nothing there
I'm using R14 Architectural desktop. I've been sent a set of drawings saved to R14 as DXF from a more recent version (don't know which). Files sizes are around 4MB. When I try to open the files there...
2
2

How to use AutoLISP to trim lines ?
Hello,everyone! I meet a problem when use AutoLISP: There is a long , straight line going through a circle. I just want to trim off the part inside this circle ,and of course to remain the outside...
7
7

Object Properties not shown
The Object Properties dialog box is not visible. Although I am able to exeucte the command or use ctlr 1 and there is no error message, I just can't see the dialog box anywhere. Im running a Dell...

text editor
I am trying to use some voice recognition software WITH AUTOCAD 2000. It works, more than just sort of, but less than perfect. Dragon Naturally Speaking. The problem is autocad's text editor. It does...

Freeware Gravel or stone veneer hatch for AutoCAD 2000?
As the title suggests, does anyone know where I can get a freeware stone veneer or gravel hatch which will run with AutoCAD 2000? As well, possible installation instructions would be greatly...

Nvidia card display problems
I own a Nvidia Quadro 750XGL While running Acad2004 w/ two Samsung Syncmaster 213t Monitors on a Dell Dimension 4600. The problem I'm having is when inerting blocks or copy w/ multiple option the...
4
4

"insert" question
In Acad 2005 and 2006, when using the "insert" command I get a pulldown type menu that lists the last item I inserted and also some default item I don't use. Is there some way of making the "insert"...