Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Object Properties not shown
The Object Properties dialog box is not visible. Although I am able to exeucte the command or use ctlr 1 and there is no error message, I just can't see the dialog box anywhere. Im running a Dell...

text editor
I am trying to use some voice recognition software WITH AUTOCAD 2000. It works, more than just sort of, but less than perfect. Dragon Naturally Speaking. The problem is autocad's text editor. It does...

Freeware Gravel or stone veneer hatch for AutoCAD 2000?
As the title suggests, does anyone know where I can get a freeware stone veneer or gravel hatch which will run with AutoCAD 2000? As well, possible installation instructions would be greatly...

Nvidia card display problems
I own a Nvidia Quadro 750XGL While running Acad2004 w/ two Samsung Syncmaster 213t Monitors on a Dell Dimension 4600. The problem I'm having is when inerting blocks or copy w/ multiple option the...
4
4

"insert" question
In Acad 2005 and 2006, when using the "insert" command I get a pulldown type menu that lists the last item I inserted and also some default item I don't use. Is there some way of making the "insert"...

Menu Toolbars in ACAD2004
I am trying to update our menu system for use with acad 2004, but for some reason, if I load our menu (which was written for 2000 and previous) all the toolbars display question marks instead of the...

Script
I am trying to write a scipt that automatically performs following commands: zoom extends explode all (I do not want any blocks remaining in the drawing - sometimes blocks are nested) purge all (to...
2
2

Inventor
Hi I am a newbie to Autodesk Inventor 10 and 3D Someone know where to go, getting startet with inventor 10? JR
3
3

on screen display help
where's the setting for the on screen elevation.. what's it called polar vertor or something... thanks rob
7
7

EXTRACTING INFORMATION
Hi, I am currently using 2000, but will be upgrading to 2007 in just a few weeks. Is it possible to extract the information in the drawing properties? Is it possible to "bring in" information to the...

Francais ???
Y as t'il des personne française sur ces news ?
7
7

Run a lisp routine
I use Autocad Mechanical 2006 on and off and should consider myself a total beginner. I wrote a lisp routine with wordpad ( to automate a few simple commands - zoom; explode; wblock. I saved the file...
1
1

Mayor preformance problems with Acad 2006
Since we upgraded acad 2002 to 2006 we are experiencing mayor preformance problems with our system speed. Drawings keep locking up, generating drawings to pdf files with acrobat 7 professional takes...
1
1

arc length
How would one find the length of an arc using autolisp?
4
4

REQ: Xerox 8845 info. want to plot acad 06 running on winxp (drivers, raster interface?)
Any information about the Xerox 8845 would be appreciated.