Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dwg di utensili (es:cacciavite trapano metro livella...)
dwg di utensili (es:cacciavite trapano metro livella...) Ciao a tutti ho urgenza di trovare questi disegnini, ma ho poco tempo e non riesco a farli tutti c'รจ qualche anima buona che ha qualcosa da...

Acad R14 problem
can I use mouse wheel for zooming in R14, I can't find way to do it anybody? thanks!
5
5

"Coarseness" of Scroll Wheel
Hi all Is it possible to adjust the coarseness of the scroll wheel for zooming operations? ie change the amount of zoom generated by each notch of the wheel. TIA Phil
2
2

F1 to Clear in 2006?
There was a neat of way of adding a line to the "Accelerators" section of the .mns file in Acad '00-'04 to change the F1 key from Help to Clear (which I did and loved.). Is there any way of doing it...
4
4

wmf files
Is there any definitions or variables or commands which I can change before using the export command for wmf files, for the best quality image? thank u Michal
3
3

TABS
Does anyone know of a way to filter hundreds of drawings to only show the ones which have multiple tabs in, without actually opening up each individual drawing and having a look? Thanks in advance.

licensing
I have a question about licensing, if the company I work for has an older version of AutoCAD (2005) and is not using it but using AutoCAD 2006, can the older version be used on another computer?
10
10

Who here uses Autocad 2006 Architectural Desktop for residential?
Who here uses Autocad 2006 Architectural Desktop for residential?
1
1

default text
I've done this, but I have forgotten. I want to have a default text input for a lisp routine. I am wanting a routine that draws an arrow and places text for roof pitches. If I remember, I have before...
2
2

Linetype Scale (AC2000)
I am having a problem, which I have had before. My problem is: I am trying to get some lines to be plotted as dashed lines. In model, I switch the linetype to dashed on the particualar lines that I...
1
1

Working with Bitmaps
Hello all. Am looking for an application to draw street plans in 2D. I need to be able to 1 - Import bitmap images 2 - Trace over these images 3 - Draw center lines for the roads, and then...
2
2

HP Deskjet 1220c problem
I am trying to print on 11x17 paper using AutoDesk and also Autocad. This worked fine until a few days ago. Now the process gets stuck when sending to the printer. The printer does a lot of small...
2
2

CAD/CAM/CAE SOFTWARE
...CADGROUP... We offer fully functional, complete and new version CAD/CAM/CAE software such as: SOLIDWORKS AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP PTC PRO/ENGINEER PTC CADDS 5i AUTODESK REVIT XSTEEL AUTODESK...

rotating text
Hi all, I really need help with this, Im working on a topographical survey, I have the original with the all wrong levels, and a new processed points dwg which has the new correct levels on. ALL...
9
9

Hyperlink property - displaying photos
When I put a path to a JPG file in an entity's hyperlink property and then control-click it, ACAD 2006 launches the "Microsoft Photo Editor" program. The problem is that the program seems to get stuck...
2
2