Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Autocad "Lite"
I remember a couple years back seeing an inexpensive version of Autocad that was for hobbyists and stuff. I think it was like $100 or maybe 79.99 Does anyone know the name of this edition or if it's...
27
27

File Size
Hi there, I am doing network work for a property development firm that is bringing 2-3 designers in house to do work in AutoCAD. I am planning their new network infrastructure (and file server space),...
7
7

What's the real difference....
between Autocad 2007 and INTELLICAD ( ? http://www.autodsys.com/purchase.htm
2
2

help with pasted objects
this may seem like a silly question but when I copy multiple objects and then paste them the pasted objects come show as a single object, is there a way of "breaking apart" the pasted object ? Using...
2
2

dwg file corrupted?
I have now experienced this problem two or three times. I am running AutoCad 2000 LT, and after editing a number of text items in the multiline edit, I can no longer select *any* entity on the...

X, Y Scale
Microstation will allow you to take an object or an object with multiple objects inside and scale it according to its x and y units. For example, if I have a 24' square with four 10' squares inside I...
2
2

New PC ?? ADT 2006
I run ADT 2006 on my work PC and am due to have it upgraded, with a new PC. Suggestions on what the spec should be (without being silly) esp the graphics card ?? Thanks

Asking again....
Hi all, I asked this question last week, but got no responses. Please, If I'm asking a stupid question, let me know, or if I can't do what I want to do,let me know. ok? AutoCAD 2006 How do I add one...

paper space and view ports
OK here is my situatation... running AutoCAD 2002 ANSI E sheet in a new layout One viewport taking up ~85% of the sheet can not view any items that are drawn in paper space that fall in the boundry of...
9
9

express tools
anyone know where i can get express tools on the net??
3
3

Gradual zoom
Hi The office where I work at has just gone over to 2007LT from using 2002. When you clicked on the '+' or '-' in the 2002 zoom command, the zoom was instant. In this new 2007 version, the zoom seems...
2
2

Agenda des événements CAO
Un agenda des événements CAO est disponible à: fil RSS de cet agenda est: L'agenda au format iCal est disponible à : Vous pouvez intégrer cet agenda dans votre site web en y collant le code...

CAD events agenda
CADxp has now a Google calendar at you wish to include CAD events in this calendar, please tell me:

Finding center of text
Hello, I'm trying to write a lisp routine to rotate all selected text around it's center of location (so it doesn't move as when the insertion pt is used as with CHT ) but I don't know how to find the...
9
9

Industrial Hand Truck Model Posted
the free downloads page with 'Hand Truck 1' Your typical loading dock fair....... as always, .3ds format Enjoy! Ed