Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Newsgroup service "improvements"
My ISP has just announced with the following message that they have improved my usenet service by not offering it to me anymore: We have recently upgraded our USENET service so we can deliver the...
12
12

Disappearing Properties Box
In a2006 the object properties dialog box has disappeared from display area. To make the box reappear I've tried restarting the program and I've also tried reloading both suggestions from the ACAD...

tables/attributes/plines
Obvious from the subject that I'm a bit vague on how to ask my question. What I would like to be able to do is pline around something and have the are of that something automatically show up in a...

sheet sets and plotting
Hi all, Still having a bit of problem with this. In order to be able to plot with different configurations, I created "page setups" for each tab. Each tab has 2 options, 11X17 or 24X36 The plot is...

TRANSITION FROM LDD TO CIVIL 3D
Any civil folks out there who have recently begun using Civil 3D? We have recently purchased ACAD 2006 with LDD and also Civil 3D. We are a civil firm, doing primarily subdivision & commercial work....
7
7

Automating Deployment Guide
Looking for recommendations for books/resources on automating deployment of AutoCAD 2007 configurations and changes. I understand how to use SMS/Group Policy, etc; my issues and interest involve...

FILE OPEN ERROR
i hit the open button & the window to click on the file to open does not pop up... i must have changed a sysvar somehow.. help please??? thanks

PDF to JPG converter
clients keep sendin me sketches on pdf an i hate them, zoomin and pannin your way around a PDF is absolute shit. I can convert them in paint shop pro, but it is PAINFULLY slow, is there a free or...
4
4

Dimensioning Help
There will be a very easy answer to this..... For some reason Autocad is now asking me to enter the dimension text. The dimension is then made up of individual parts. When I try to change the point I...
3
3

TrueView
TrueView has an ocx embedded - AxAcCtrl I've looked at its properties etc, and can't find a way of loading a drawing into it. Anyone help?
2
2

Re: Autodesk/Solidworks Loser Video
And AutoDESK's share price has dropped $2 since last Friday. I'd like to think this video had something to do with that.

Layer Merge in 2007
I just recently upgraded to AutoCAD 2007 and I can't seem to find Layer Merge any more. I've noticed that the Layers Express Tools category has been removed but most of the tools, and some useful new...
2
2

question about buying a license
I recently bought a version of autocad over the internet which came in the original box with all the original cd's and the product keys and manuals.......... since i have a receipt for this purchase...
8
8

dwt and dwg
What is the difference in the 2? Currently, I have a base sheet dwg with everything set up. It is in a central location, and whenever anyone starts a new project, they open the base sheet dwg and do a...

page setup manager
in AutoCAD 2006 does not give me the option to plot to file... jojo
1
1