Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

sheet sets in 2006
Hi all, I have just started learning to use sheet sets, but have run into a couple of questions I cannot find the answers to. It was pretty easy to set up a basic sheet set, but not the plotting. I...

weirdness in move command
I should know this but....... release 2000, I have to use a starting coordinate and then @ coordinate with the move command, or my objects just go off to Neverland. seems like I used to be able to...

Right Click Command/Edit menu ACad 2006
I am having problems editing some of my drawings. Sometimes when i right click i get the edit menu (with properties at the bottom) and other times i get command menu (with options at the bottom). I...
1
1

block samples
Howdy, Is there anybody who knows an adress with block samples for system of sewerage drawings? Spidey

simple 2d g-code macro for Acad 2005?
I have been looking for a simple macro for Autocad 2005 that will generate a g-code program for a cnc mill. I found one called CNCPath v2, however I am unable to contact the person who wrote it to...
5
5

Error 67 and !dbspace.cpp@1987
How can i solve those errors??? Error 67 (eDwgObjectImproperlyRead) and !dbspace.cpp@1987: eDwgObjectImproperlyRead Thanks.
2
2

Error 67 under Autocad 2005
Hallo, i have install Autocad 2005, but when i try to open projects created with Autocad2000 and Autocad2002, appear the error 67 and i must recover my design!!!!! but it appears ok. How can i solve...

Batch plotting
Hello Kind folks, Wondering how to Batch plot from the publish command(or dialog box) because I keep getting a plot style error or page setup error, When I publish to the the plotter I do not see a...

XREF COLORS PERMANENT?
when I made a w block of my project, the wall is blue and the roof is green. after I xref it, I change the layer property of the xref layer to be yellow and orange (different pen widths) but when I...
4
4

Inventor Help
The people on this newsgroup have been absolutely invaluable for me with various AutoCAD problems I've had over the years. Thanks for all the excellent advice and problem solving everyone. I only hope...
3
3

Line Thicknes standards when printing mechanical drawings
Hi everyone, Regarding printing drawings, can anyone please tell me the line thickness standards for mechanical drawings, i.e., what are the thicknesses supposed to be for visible continuous lines...
4
4

How do I emboss text into a solid?
I did it years ago in college... Just cant remember how I did it :( My idea is to try and extrude text and then subtract it from the solid, but obviously thats not working. Lil' help?
3
3

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
That says it all. ___

2007 LT ploting error on oce 9300
oce 9300 (without LAN) under NT 4.0 Workstation, shared trough tcp/ip and acad 2007 LT (on XP prof), driver for plotter taken from autocad's 2007 drivers set (not from Oce), installation succesfull,...

INSERT SYMBOL
I'm going to make a library (valves) and want to break the line when inserting the symbol. How to do it easy? I'm using AutoCad 2006
1
1