Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Free download CAD-library for 2D elements
check it out: -

3D questions
Anyone know how to draw 3D spirals? Like springs, and screw threads. I'm using Autocad 2000.
7
7

Plot PMP File Error message
This is driving me nutz... At work I use to have Autocad LT 2002. Now I've a full version of 2005. But with many of my older drawing files, evertime I go to plot them I get the following Error...
1
1

very simple lisp
I can (setq mul (strcase (getstring " Mulls? Y/N: "))) and the Yes / No does what I expect. but to have more options, say when I (initget 1 "R L N") (setq hinge (strcase (getkword " Hinge?...
7
7

Outlines in autocad
Hi folks, I'm using autocad to draw a floor plan sketch for a project I'm doing. I'm looking for an easy way to draw hollow walls - ie, like a thick pline, but just the outline of it (not filled)....
4
4

disappearing polylines
Using ACAD2000 and for some reason, on one computer, the polylines revert back to what appeaer to be normal lines -- even though an inquiry shows that they do have a thickness -- each time I open the...
2
2

plot rotation
I am switching from 24" stock to 36" in my plotter. is there some acad system variable that saves the paper size? does not seem likely. a default setting in the pcp file maybe. I am just being lazy,...
1
1

monochrome coloring
I inherited a version of autocad 2000LT that let me plot in monochrome and some of the colors still came through (all the colors ending in a zero:10, 20, 30...). Is it possible to configure my autoCAD...
1
1

Converting from Lisp to VB
Someone can help me to convert this code in Visual Basic language... lisp it is too much complicate for me and I need to use this code (from a friend of mine) for other puorpose like area compute, big...

Autocad Tests?
Hi group. You must get this a lot, but i am looking for a way to test my knowledge of Autocad (2004). Does anyone know of an resources to test the fundamentals of Cad 2D/3D? Its been a while since i...
5
5

change direct to another line etc
hi there, i 'm using AC light 2002, how can i make icons that enables me to change direct to another line, linetype, color, wieght etc. ? thanxs in advance Ron
2
2

Menu language AutoCad 2005
I need menu file with english language. This file is because my menu have Chinese language. Please Help. Bart
2
2

Do you use CAD Libraries?
I'm thinking about hiring Part Soultions, Thomas Register or Part Spec to draw my client, SKF Precision Technologies', dovetail and hardened way slides in all native formats. Is this a good...

aotodesk land 2006 point groups
'am not sure if this is the right newsgroup for land desktop topics. (perhaps anyone knows the apropriate one) afterall... i'm trying to explore point groups and first problem appeared is simply how...
1
1

Esportare info lunghezza da una tavola autocad usando codice Visual Basic
Da ieri mi sono cimentato a programmare in VB per far fare ad Autocad ci=F2 che serve veramente a me (AutoLisp =E8 troppo complicato per me!!) ma i risultati sono alquanto deludenti. Ecco il mio unico...