Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fire and burgler alarm symbols
Can anyone help me with fire and burglar alarm systems symbols? We do structural mainly, so do not deal with any so I have no ideal what the symbols look like. The person we receive the hard copy...
5
5

Justification of walls
I don't see the difference between center and baseline justification when using Architectural Autocad version 2 in drawing a wall........

Request Ford Emblem AutoCAD .DXF format
I am looking for a Ford Emblem in AutoCAD format. It can be .DXF or .DWG. If you know where I can find one, please let me know. Thank you, KB
1
1

updating other computers
I have designed custom tool palettes and ctb files. I copied everything from oolpalettes and plot styles to the new computers. I also imported my .arg file (maybe I should not have done this??) all...
1
1

Starting AutoCad LT 2002 fatal error
After starting LT 2002 i recieve this error before the blank page comes up. then the program closes. i have uninstalled and reinstalled, and just after activation i still get this error fatal error:...

Draw gears?
Yes, HobMaster draws spur gears with complete size and feature control but more than that, HobMaster brings some of the problems of involute spur gear study within common reach. HobMaster assists in...

How to get rid of EDUCATIONAL stamp?
Any thoughts would be appreciated on deleting this plot stamp. TIA Klif
2
2

Globally Change Default Units
I am looking for a way to change globally, the working units and drawing limits within AutoCAD 2007. 99% of my drawings are in millimeters and I set the limits to 1500x1500. Seems like there should be...
2
2

Import XYZ Modifications Help
Hey Everyone, I'm working on a research degree and have ran into some problems. I'm a newb to autocad lisp code and I'm looking for a little assitance. I've gone through the vlips tutorials that ship...
2
2

Removing educational stamp
We somehow became infected with this educational stamp which doesn't fit very well with our company logo. Here is a fix that seems to have worked. Open infected drawing and save as a dxf file 2000,...
1
1

icon to change to another line ?
hi there, i 'm using AC light 2002, how can i make icons that enables me to change direct to another line, linetype, color, wieght etc. ? thanxs in advance Ron

Wireless desktop is going back where it came from!
A few days ago I made myself a present, in the form of a Logitech S510 wireless keyboard and mouse. I do not mean to criticize this product in particular, which I have no doubt fits well with many...
6
6

Rotated Dimensions
Platform ADT 3.3 Using the same dimension styles that have been in use for 3 years, linear dimensions are suddenly rotated 180 degrees. Additionally the mtext leader annotations end up at 270 degrees....
4
4

automatically create an cross section
Hello, I have created a detailled floorplan in Autocad (2004 LT), is it possible to automatically create a cross section from that floorplan? (e.g. I draw the line of the cross section and Autocad...
7
7

swatch file for true color and/or pantone
Is there a swatch file out there like 'chroma.dwg' for true color and pantone? There's nothing in my samples folder.
1
1