Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Plot space & paper space
Hi everyone, I was trying to fit my finished drawing into an appropriate paper size for printing out. However, I don't really know how to make the drawing to perfectly fit in paper size. Could anyone...
2
2

Urgent Requirement
Dear Friends, East Collaborative Strategies (p) Ltd., a global IT and Engineering Service provider is inviting applications fron the mechanical Engineers. Qualification : ITI, Diploma, Degree(B.Tech)....

Why does plotting with AutoCad need to be such a frustrating experience?
I'm hoping that GOD monitors this discussion group cause I think that he (or she) is the only one with any hope of possibly plotting an AutoCad document on any printer or plotter and having it...
15
15

educational banner on drawings
We use Architectural Desktop 3.3. I just transfered it from one machine to another and on some drawings we're getting a banner stating tht this is an educational version. Anyway to figure how this...
2
2

ACAD Map: Link Does Not Belong to Any Polygon?
I'm using Autodesk Map 2004 (but I also have ACAD Map 2006, so suggestions are welcome in either version! The process and error message are the same regardless of which version I use) on Windows XP...

Autocad 2006 does not launch
I have installed AutoCAD 2006 on a removable hard drive. Upon launching, I see the flash screen, and then nothing! There is no application nor any processes active either. The same installation on...
1
1

Revolve, ellipse question
I'm having some difficultly getting an ellipse to revolve. The object I've got consists of two ellipse sections joined by several straight lines. When I select all of the objects to revolve, I get the...
3
3

startapp in 2007
Why does this work from the command line: (startapp "c:\program files\microsoft office\office\winword.exe") but if assigned to a button on a toolbar, the slashes have to be reversed to make it...
2
2

How to make a window layout opaque ? **************
Hello How to make a window layout opaque ? I mean, in a layout, when 2 windows overlay, how I cant set Autocad in such a way I don't see the 2nd windows under the 1st ? (now they are both clear)
2
2

Frustrated with CUI file
Hi all... I would appreciate any advise or enlightenment. using customization interface I created a new cui file. I created a new menu called options, and a submenu called A I then created several...
1
1

3d model sections?
if I have a 3d model of an industrial building & would like to break apart column lines into sections, cant I do that with dview or xclip or something? I thought you could make slices of the model &...
1
1

change layers routine
Hi all.... I need a command to change layers. This is how it would work Select Command: Change to Std layers user input: cross a section of the drawing that will be changed prompt: which option? user...
1
1

Auxiliary Keyboard w/Laptop?
x-posted: I'm looking for an auxiliary keyboard to use with my laptop; I'm one of those AutoCAD users who does everything from the keyboard, and I really need a keyboard AND the numerical keypad at...
3
3

button images gone
Hi all. I am using AutoCAD 2006. Today, for no apparent reason, I am having problems with one toolbar. The AutoCAD toolbar "Dimensions". I have not edited or customized this at all. Nor have I changed...
1
1

Count Block Objects
Hy! Is there any good solution for on-line counting of Blocks? There should be a number (counter) beside the block, and when another block is inserted, the counter of this new block is greater for 1....
3
3