Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ACAD Price
What is the going price for a seat of Autocad these days? A friend told me $10,000.00 which is hard to believe. Even Solidworks is only $5,200.00. I don't want to call a var and get involved with a...
3
3

TEST - please ignore
Well OK, if you must read this post... I sent this test to see if I can still post to the ng, because I can no longer download new posts. The latest post I can view is dated 19 December 2005. There is...

LAYOUT QUESTION
I have a project to layout a spiral stringer.. its a 3/8" plate stringer with a 39 foot inside diameter, 2'-6' wide steps going up around a tank is there even a layout for this?

AutoCAD Land Desktop 2004 & 2006
Can someone using AutoCAD Land Desktop 2004 open drawings created in AutoCAD Land Desktop 2006?

2006 Unable to load profile
Every time I start AutoCAD 2006 I get this message before the main window appears and I have to hit 'OK' to begin. 'Unable to load profile. Some profile information saved in last session may not be...

Autocad Map 2006 - pop-up browse windows missing
When I open a new file or do a "saveas" while in ACAD 2006 Map the browse windows do not pop up and I have to type in the entire path...instead of being able to browse for what I need. I use ACAD 2006...

Newbie user issues
Howdy! I am an apprentice welder at PSNS in Bremerton, WA., and I've purchased the Student version of AutoCad 2006 (R 16.2.77.0) from the O.C. Bookstore. Here are my two problems: 1: When I plot my...
1
1

Mini-engine positioning on bicycle ?
With the new petroleum price it's time to re-examine the 60's bicyle add-on engines ? Very few of them then drove the existing chain. Now with the well developed 'multispeed gearing', it seems obvious...
1
1

autocad 2006 toolbar ?
Hi all..thanks for reading. How to you copy custom toolbars from one computer to another? Thanks, jo
3
3

Autocad 2000i Open Command
When I open a file in Autocad 2000i in XP the select file is always icon view. Is there a way to force it to list or detail view?

Architectural and survey programs for AutoCAD LT
Real Architect 2006 Press Release Real Architect is now available for AutoCAD LT2000 through LT2006. Real Architect is a complete 2D architectural drafting program that that adds-on to standard...

2006 Model Space Regen Zoom Extents
I have a drawing of a stretch of highway in Model Space. I examine small portions of the drawing in various Paper Space viewports, scale is 1:100 and the viewports are locked. When I go back to Model...
1
1

sketchup
hi Maybe wrong group but does anyone know where i can find a Dutch guide for Sketchup. I use allready AutoCad but want to see what i can do with the Sketchup programm thnx for help
2
2

Oce 9400 series II - help needed with printning pdf
Is it possible to print pdf files using acrobat reader or photoshop on a oce 9400 series II printer.?? please let me know asap. thanks alot. pavith
1
1

Request for source of 3D Wood Screw Cad files
Hi everyone, Does anyone know where I can download 3D CAD files of Wood Screws ? Thanks for your help. John