Best Rated threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Manual needed for Mutoh F-920 or 910
I just purchased an old Mutoh F-920 plotter and am trying to find a manual or operating instructions for it. Is there anyone out there who could help me?
2
2

dodecahedron
How to draw regular dodecahedron in autocad? Help!:)
22
22

Calcomp 68436
hi there there is a calcomp 68436 being sold not far away from where I live, the condition of the plotter is unknown, would anyone have any comments on teh plotter and/or know if any manuals etc are...
3
3

Convert .sv$ to .dwg ????? (2023 Update)
Help! What to do? I've tried a bunch of stuff and can't get the sv$ file to convert/rename to dwg. Using autocad 2002 & xp pro. Thx Cliff K
11
11

conversion Drawbase files
hi, how do i get to convert Drawbase drawing files into Autocad DWG files???? .....i have not Drawbase software..................maybe there is a Convert or Translate software???
2
2

alter Sekonic SPL-460 Plotter
Hallo zusammen, ich probiere es noch einmal :) Hier an unserer Schule steht ein alter Sekonic Flachbettplotter vom Typ SPL-460. Ich wuerde das (ehemals) teuere Stueck gerne wieder nutzen. Nach einigem...
2
2

Looking for .dxf or .dwg files of Spacecraft
I run a small space club. We build models. We are looking for help finding some open source drawing files for the following projects: Gemini Capsule Apollo Capsule Mercury Capsule Skylab LEM...

CATV Symbols
Anyone have a set of SCTE symbols for cable tv design in R2000 format? Thanks, Ian
1
1

Electrical Panel Schedule Software - Open source AutoLISP code
I have written and am now selling electrical panel schedule software for use in AutoCAD. I have decided to leave it as open source AutoLISP code. You can downoad the demo version if you like. See...

attribute rotation
was I dreaming? I seem to remember just a week or two ago I finally figured out how to rotate just the attributes in a block. never used attributes much because they rotated with the block and I was...
10
10