FS: 2 boxed Full Retail AutoCAD 2004

I have for sale 2 boxes of AutoCAD 2004 - Full Versions.
These are retail boxes - 100% legit of course. Fully registerable
through Autodesk.
Never installed or registered - they are extras from my firm.
$2000 each - which is a HECK of a deal !!!!!
Reply by email please - remove the word garbage from my address - thanks!!!