Inclusive Urbanism : Ep. 1 - Livecast with Jagan Shah - 1st April, 2020

Inclusive Urbanism : Ep. 1 - Livecast with Jagan Shah
This live webinar series will explore ideas for urbanism and programming to
support marginalized communities such as migrant and daily wage workers in our cities.The coronavirus pandemic has put the spotlight on the utter hel plessness of the marginalized communities during calamities.
ElsaMarie D'Silva, Founder & CEO, Red Dot Foundation (Safecity) & Prathima Manohar, Founder of The Urban Vision are hosting a series of Live Video cha ts with thought leaders on the topic of Inclusive Cities. We chat with @Jag anShah, an urban development thought leader with over two decades of experi ence in change-agency. He is an Architect, Educator and Former Director of the National Institute of Urban Affairs, an Autonomous Body under the Minis try of Urban Development, Government of India. He is currently Senior Advis
Tweet to us @prathimamanohar & @elsamariedsilva for any questions to our gu est!