Moving tied to lines

Gday all, Sometimes I have to do work involving ground clearance of vehicles, and wonder if there is a way to move an object - be it a block or polyline -
such that nominated points are tied to other lines. Picture two lines of different grades, then moving a simple representation of a car along them so that the object is rotated keeping the grade lines tangential to the wheels. Can it be done in Autocad? A while ago I played with Microstation and animating 3d models, the inbuilt director allows you to specify how models move along paths, and how individual models are connected. cheers
--
o glennyboy,
de pipes, de pipes are callin'...

so
wheels.
Got it wrong, go to transoftsolutions.com

so
wheels.
Ta, I've used Autoturn before (am currently using Autotrack, UK competitor), but these are for plan analysis of swept paths. What I'm after is a way of checking for the possible bottoming-out of vehicles as they pass over a change in vertical alignment that has a very short VC - steep driveways etc.
I do this the old fashioned way, with a section block of a vehicle with "composite" geometry. I don't do it that often though.....
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

Ta, always looking for that extra bit of tech, it's easy to forget the simple things are simple for a reason :)