OT: Hotrodder needs 3D help

Hi all, I'm not a user of Autocad or really any 3D stuff, but as a graphic artist, I know who to ask for help. ;) I'm also a backyard hotrod builder and have a project that is at a point where I need to cut & join halves of two different chassis. What are your suggestions for finding someone who can measure the frames I have and make 3D renderings of them so I can get nice accurate options of where to make my cuts & other considerations (like gas tank placement, etc). I was thinking some local trade school, but they might not get around to doing something along those lines in a classroom setting for months. I don't have the kind of money that I'm guessing it would take to hire a mechanical engineer to do this professionally, so any ideas where I could turn are greatly appreciated. If anyone here is in southern Wisconsin, I'll buy beer & pizza if you want to give it a whack. I'm not looking for mil-spec, just reasonably accurate 3D models of 2 frames that I can overlay each other and see where crossover points might be. I guess I could completely strip both chassis in my driveway (major mess) and physically lay one on top of the other, but I'd prefer to do it on my PC if I could. Thanks for reading this far!

Cheers, - Jeff G

Jeff Gross