Re: Need Incom/Salary Ideas for Waterjet Operator

Hello I have experienced in AutoCAD 2D drafting & CNC water jet cutting field. Like programming and operating for OMAX Tilt A-jet water jet machine & Water jet Germany machine. Currently I am working from Dubai for OMAX abrsive water jet machine programmer and operator. I know very well in machine . Maintenance & service OMAX Abrasive Waterjet machine : EnduroMAX 50 hp Pump Rebuild , Safety Valve Rebuild, Adjustable Dump Orifice (ADO) and On/Off Valve Rebuild, High Pressure Swivel Rebuild, Tilt-A-Jet Pull To Open (PTO) Valve Rebuild, high pressure pipe coning & threading.Maintenance & service MAXIEM Abrasive Waterjet machine : MAXIEM Direct Drive 40 hp Pump Rebuild, A-jet swivel rebuild, High Pressure Swivel Rebuild, high pressure pipe coning & threading.
I am will to work Canada ,USA ,UK, or any other abroad countries, Ready to moving if any job opening and suitable on my experience. Please let me contact .
Thanks with regards, Vinoth Kumar .P +971-562690981( U.A.E) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Skype ID:vinoth7vinoth1990