Blast Hole Drill Bits Manufacturer and Suppliers

Focus Mining Services (FMS) manufacturer and supplier of blast hole rotary drill rods and rotary bits. We supply a wide range of rotary drill bits whi
ch are designed to maximize the performance for a spec ific application. Pl ease contact us with your specific enquiries - Tel: (08) 9284 1106, Fax: (0 8) 9284 1858. We supply a wide range of products consisting of Blast Hole drilling, Explo ration products, DTH products and drill rigs for water well, mining, quarry ing and construction fields