Heavy Duty DTH hammers and Bits ? Focus Mining Ser vices

Focus Mining Services offers a range of heavy duty DTH hammers to drill hol
esigned to offer maximum performance. All our heavy duty hammers are suppli
ed with hard facing welding on the top sub, drive sub and reversible wear s leeve. All these additional features are to ensure our customers benefit fr om the extended life of the tool.