Wrought Iron Handles

I have posted the best image I can presently take, until I can get a light diffuser tent. The image can be found at;
http://www.reil1.net/DSCN0375.JPG
If you will look to the left of center you can see some of the spiral splits that help to give this an extra touch of interest. The wrought iron grain doesn't seem to show in the image, apparently due to the flash glare.
I thought I had already posted this, but with all this new-to-me software I may have lost it, so here it is again. Sorry if I already posted it. I couldn't find it if I did.
Ron
--

Golden Age Forge
http://www.reil1.net/gallery.shtml

Normally I am very picky about perfection in my ironwork, but this time I didn't worry about that. I just quickly hammered out what I needed. I have decided I like the rustic crude look, especially when using wrought iron. I will be looking forward to doing more work of this nature in the future.....it is just fun to do. Thanks for the kind comment. It was not the hammering that I wanted to show, but the way the relatively "cold" worked wrought iron turned out. If I had planned to use wrought I would have hammered it much hotter from the beginning. I just wanted to see what would happen working it cold, and the results were pretty nice, much nicer than I expected. :-)
Ron
Eide wrote:

--

Golden Age Forge
http://www.reil1.net/gallery.shtml
I think they flow very organically. Maybe wrought iron isn't the best medium for "organic" but I like it much better than "batch process."