Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

free program (might need debugged)
I wrote this program for fanuc. It runs 8 positions, forward or reverse. If you set your post up so each toolchange is an N number, as in N100 is tool 1, N200 is the next toolchange, etc... this...
5
5

Thread Checker
To All: Here's what seems to be a neat device shown in Production Machining magazine. ====================================================== Thread Verification Unit Posted on: 11/4/2009 New Vista...
3
3

thermwood c70 5-axis post processor help
Our shop just got a used (new to us) Thermwood c70 - 5axis router with 91000 Supercontroller. We are wondering if anyone has a good post processor for working with Mastercam X3 or can reccomend one....
3
3

Blind Car Drivers?
To All: Some excerpts follow from an article in the latest issue of Machine Design: ========================================================== Tech students build a car blind people can drive. One of...
23
23

Cad/Cam resources!!!
Damnit...they need to share...like SETI! Your in a room with 20 people. Most of em are using 1% of their processor. Why can't those resources be shared and used where they need to be used? Like the...
4
4

Article on trochoidal toolpaths
Short article on trochoidal toolpaths. ' George [George McDuffee] ------------------------------------------- He that will not apply new remedies, must expect new evils: for Time is the greatest...

Snappy little PC for cadcam
Just pieced together a great "bang for the buck" pc for running NX. I'd looked at all the affordable ready made systems and they all lacked a decent mobo with room for expansion. After a bit of...
13
13

Postprosserer to edgecam for fanuc 21T
Postprosserer to edgecam for fanuc 21T need a postprossers so i can yuse c-axel by post the maskin i use i a EMCO 345 whit fanuc 21T my cam program is edgecam Have try to make a post prosser but it do...

WTB Glentek / fadal motor core
4050-038 12.9 amps dc brushed--I'll pay a reasonable fee for a "parts motor"...one of the magnets subsequently has come loose from the stator on this one due to flooding and it's kinda floating around...
3
3

#OT# San Francisco Bay bridge
From the news reports it appears that the major cause for the delay in repairs of the San Francisco Bay Bridge is a lack of the required steel. Is this what we have managed to accomplish with the...
12
12

Neat Metalworking Site
To All: Here's an informative metalworking site (Shopswarf), I ran across while searching for something else. I've listed the address and Index below....
6
6

Please help flip a digital switch in a FANUC
Hi, I would like to turn on the OP STOP with a PEEK or a POKE (I didn't remember I remembered those) or a G10 or a.... from within the program. With the down turn in the economy we are at 40 hours...
3
3

Blown digital VMs on rpc....
Awl -- So as some of you know, I have a fairly kick-ass rpc system, with a switchable bank of 3ph motors AND a switchable bank of caps, that I switch in for starting, then switch for running, with...
41
41

Sulphur Oil on Electronic Parts
I'm searching for a cutting oil to replenish a dwindling supply, and in my searching I ran across a couple of comments about not using sulphur compounds on electrical parts. I haven't found any...
5
5

HSK63F to Female MT Adapters?
HSK63F to MT0, MT1, or MT2... Anyone know if such an animal exists off the shelf somewhere? Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: Spindle Drills: Tapping:...