Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Where have all the flowers -- and my coolant -- gone??
Dudes, Speaking of tainted coolant, where does alladis stuff *go*, exactly?? Tainted or not, I hate to watch it just *disappear*! Since my buddy has commandeered Le Fadal, with the machine in use...
19
19

See ya Saturday..maybe!
Off to LA to take apart a factory. 3:30am..and its on the road for me. See ya soon! Gunner "Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in liberal democracies who by giving moral and...
68
68

Interpolating a blind hole for tapping
Dudes, Not a biggie, and even I can do something like this, just curious about opinions on strategies. For an electrical fixture part. 5/8-27 nps thread -- try finding DAT on a drill chart! About .5"...
15
15

Carbide design handbook
Download free 59 page carbide design handbook at contact for a printed pocket manual Unka' George [George McDuffee] ------------------------------------------- He that will not apply new remedies,...
1
1

Coolant Bacteria?
To All: Watch out breathing those coolant fumes. =========================================================== Scientists in Ohio are reporting a long-awaited advance toward making the workplace safer...
16
16

OT: free electronic gun magazine from the NRA [USA]
Plenty of metal content here!!! For all you gun owners and wannabe gun owners, here is a free subscription to the NRA publication "Shooting Sports USA" =========== Dear Shooting Sports USA digital...
6
6

Is there anybody running unigraphics nx5 that actually programs?
No salesmen need reply, I'm just looking for someone who actually runs the stuff and doesn't just read the wrapping on the cd. I downloaded it, and the training module....'m reading the forums, etc.....
5
5

Anybody running unigraphics nx5?
Looks like I'll be learning it, sure could use all the input I can get.
39
39

Best Places To Store CNC Machines You're Buying For Pennies On The Dollar
Banquer San Diego, CA http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/107041/House-Price-Drops-Leave-More-Underwater

Remember Me
(with URL preview) Remember Me by Lizzie Palmer Lizzie Palmer, who put this program together, is 15 years old. Ya done good, Liz Thank you. Gunners Note: Grab your hanky..your gonna need it.
3
3

Shop Tricks From PM - Part I
To All: Here are some old shop tricks from a past thread in PM. Most of them are manual tricks so I've crossposted to rcm. I've condensed them here - so to see the original posts and authors you can...
22
22

Mori ladder password
I have a Mori ZL153 with a Fanuc 18i control that I want to make one tiny edit to the ladder on. "L" is the password to view and I know how to change the parameters to chang the ladder and I even have...
1
1

Tired of this line of work
Rant On. I don't know about anyone else, lately I no longer have any passion for machining and manufacturing. Most of this is due to the complete and utter morons in management. It doesn't matter...
22
22

FS-Bechler Screw machines
Im selling 4 Bechler screw machines and a Tornos parts machine (3) late model A-10s, with tooling and accessories (1) AR-10 (1) Tornos screw machine for parts. Only missing a couple tool holders and...
2
2

Re: A suggestion for all machine shops...(opinion)
If this were a logical world what you say would be correct, however AFAIK there are very few "Vulcans" currently working as machine shop supervisors. In too many cases, when things are closely...
4
4