Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Extreme interrogation was Ping Survivalists
Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or about Sat, 09 May 2009 19:14:53 -0700 did write/type or cause to appear in the following: Including the truth. Liberals seem to be unable to grasp that...

For Cat People Only - Cats vs. Printers
Printer induced systemic nervous twitching: Printer 1 Cat 0 Cat 1 Paper 0 In round 2 of Cat vs. Printer, we have to raise the electronic fist of the printer in victory. The cat takes (invisible) punch...
1
1

http://www.madeinusa.org/
I ran across this web site, and at first glance appears pretty useful. Later, Charlie
6
6

Off to LA..see ya Friday or Saturday!
Got service work, and got to move the last 3 Bechlers that I obtained so Im off to So. California. See ya Friday or Saturday! Gunner, going...going...gone!
3
3

Buying Used Thread Gages
Such a deal... but how would you check a used thread gage to see if it was good? For that matter, how do you know the new thread gage you purchased is good? ;>) Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
26
26

Countersink Gages
Who invented this thing? Looks like one company did and everyone else copied it. You are suppose to check many of these countersink gages on a surface plate and makes sure it reads to what is set on...
7
7

Reason Criterion Square Boring Head Exists?
What is the reason for the square boring head that Criterion makes? What advantage does it have over the round Criterion boring head? Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
10
10

Precision Jacks
Who besides Mitutoyo makes precision jacks for very accurate leveling? Mitutoyo makes the Series 7 Micro Jack (7850) Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
6
6

Metal Finishing Questions
Question 1: Is there any way to remove scratches from a ground surface finish (the surface is flat) and have it match the existing ground finish without regrinding the entire surface? Question 2: What...
46
46

Gaging Amplifier And Probes
I recently picked up a Starrett Height Transfer gage.... really nice piece of equipment as it's very easy to dial in 1/2 millionth or better... try that with one of those popular cheap Chinese...
9
9

High Pressure Vises
To All: Saw this in MMSOnline - missed it before. Some excerpts: ===================================================== ?ve likely seen machine operators use a hammer or ?cheater? extension bar on a...
22
22

quick poll - american cars
Would you buy a a car from an American car maker right now. Starting with me - no
69
69

See ya Friday night or Saturday...Off to LA
Had 2 clients and a buddy call today, all needing me to fix machines. Off to L.A....see you all late Friday or Saturday. Tootles! Gunner "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is...
38
38

Survey - Micrometer Vernier Usage
To All: I was just curious as to how many use the vernier on the sleeve/barrel of a micrometer (even when measuring to tenths) [ ] I use the vernier every time I use a micrometer or depth mic. [ ] I...
30
30

OT: Ping EE's: Connecting to The Grid
Awl -- Suppose I have my own home-grown generator -- wind, solar, etc -- that I want to connect to The Grid. The first problem I see is voltage regulation, shunt current: To feed the grid, you have to...
20
20