Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Single Stepping in 88CS
Awl -- Finally figgered out how to use this, when I was really stymied, desperate, with an errant odd move related to a subroutine. g41-related, of course. Really helped! Inyone else use this, or is...
2
2

Lots of work in the southeast.
a headhunter, they are good. -- Bill http://www.cadcamrecruiters.com/job_openings.aspxFor
3
3

Flushing Follies
K: So, the toilet stopped flushing properly right about the time that Fran's white hairbrush came up missing. I asked her about it but it hard to get a straight answer out of her. The water would come...
30
30

Cute Hexapod Spider
Just now saw this on PM, posted by Pazuzu71: If you stay to the end you see it walk off the part. ItemFix - Social Video Factory

It's long past time for a major change...
in the automotive business Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
5
5

Who Makes The Better Blade Micrometer Starrett or Mitutoyo?
Starrett's blade micrometer measures to .001 Mitutoyo's blade micrometer measures to .0001. Mitutoyo's 0-1 blade micrometer is steel not cast. Mitutoyo's blade micrometer sells for less money than the...
13
13

sub-plate redux
Some time back there was a thread on subplates. I just came across this thread on PM that may be of interest. ' George [George McDuffee] ------------------------------------------- He that will not...

what's the real story here ? re: chrysler vs parts manufacturer
Bloomberg delivers business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world, featuring stories from Businessweek and Bloomberg News on everything pertaining to politics
1
1

OT - Regarding Chrysler bondholders holdout
9
9

First Kaizen Event
Well it happened. My first Kaizen event. Actually nothing more than brainstorming a casting part. What we had was a 6 operation onesy type batch process. After looking at the casting and the finish...
4
4

Machining Calculator Site
Saw this site - thought it might be handy to someone.
1
1

Auto industry sinking fast...others to come?
All the industries that have unions.
25
25

Chrysler Today...GM Tomorrow?
distro pruned to amc and rcm ------------- Didn't this dips**t ever hear of Walmart, NAPA, Autozone, Pepboys, etc. It is this mentality that caused their problems in the first place. ----- Chrysler's...
70
70

I really struggle at screwcutting
Hi. Could anyone make any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong .... I'm trying to machine an internal close fit 1.5" BSW thread in 303 stainless with a partial profile tip and what I believe is "old...
6
6

Calmotion USBCNC
To All: This looks like a neat device. ================================================= USBCNC The USBCNC USB controller acts as an interface between commercially available USB flash memory and any...
14
14