Best Rated threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

G19 different for Fanuc?
I've used G17,18,19 on several controls... They all act exactly like I expect, and all exactly the same.... Until I get to this Robodrill/Fanuc 31iA5. Anyway, I always used G17,18,19 to specify the...
8
8

Mazatrol G53 workpiece origin
Hello, We want to change the default zero offset from our Mazak. Variable #9101 is the value but we can't overwrite it. Do we need to change a Parameter in the machine to gain access? Or can this be...
2
2

Centerline or Work Surface Programming?
To All: Just curious which method most other shops use on their CNC mills, Centerline Programming (where the geometry outline dimensions are used for toolpathing and the tool's diameters are manually...
18
18

Parameter entry Mori Seki SL1 lathe
Another hurtle to overcome in the process of getting this old lathe working. It looks as though the parameters stored in the machine are not correct. I need to change them to inches, type of tape used...
2
2

Format 1 vs. Format 2
Awl-- Is this unique to fadal, or a generic g-code thingy? I notice in format 1, when I save the program, the line numbers are saved as well, which is nice, when printing out programs, for bathroom...
64
64