Best Rated threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

G52 on a Fanuc 0MC
I programmed a job that was longer than my travel so I put in a M00 to move the part over in the vises and moved my x zero over 16". This did not work out too well when I actually set the job up, I...
5
5

On topic- rigid tapping ?
How do I determine/test if my VMC has rigid tapping? 86 Mori Seiki MV-JR/Yasnac MX2 control. The Helical interpolation option is installed. does someone have a code snippet I can run as a test? And if...
9
9

CAD/CAM for Hobby Users
Many of you may have already seen this on another CNC Forum but I'll repost it anyways. And please do not take this as any sort of spam anyone. That is not the intention. Ok, so we are willing to try...
61
61

Doerr AC motor, need information
We have this old (60's?) Doerr AC motor 115V, (Model 60455/E 801) 1/3 HP, single phase and we would like to buy a controller for it. But the seller wants to know, if it's split capacitor or split...
2
2

vibratory/tumble deburring
Now that I'm doing the CNC thing and making more than one part at a time. I need to batch deburr these things. I started to send them out, but I'm thinking of getting my own machine. The sales guy...
6
6

Meldas 300 horz m/c, G84 & tool chg. problem
Hi Guys, When machine reachs G84 Z -0.9 R0.15 F10.0 I get a spindle stall error. .75 x 10 tap @100rpm's. G94 works just fine, but i have to do alot of typing. Also, Any Txx at the intial start of a...
3
3

"TOO MANY BLOCKS SUPPRESSED" error on Bosch CC220T / Trumpf L2503
I write code for a Trumpf L2503 laser using a Bosch CC220T controller, and sometimes the controller reports the error message "TOO MANY BLOCKS SUPPRESSED". It seems to happen at or around a G40 or G41...

Tool Change Macro
Thanks to a few helpful people in this group I have a variety of tool change macros. I have one that seems to process without alarming. The only sticking point is the M codes. I have some more info to...
10
10

Tool change macro for fanuc omd with fillintheblank iron
Group, I have a customer who owns a Fanuc OMD controlled taiwanese piece of iron with a carousel type tool changer. Your basic 3 axis vertical mill. The machine came up with an alarm the solution to...
2
2

Fanuc Symbolic CAPT
Hi Group Can anyone help i am looking for a sensibly priced copy of Fanucs CAM program please contact me @
9
9

Machine coordinates on a Fanuc 21i control - Mill
I would like to know which parameter needs to be changed so that the MACHINE coordinates are displayed on the tool setting page, instead of the current RELATIVE display coordinates. #3104? or...
1
1

Tornado 300B
I don't know if this is the correct group to be posting this question but if there is a more suitable one could someone let me know or point me in the right direction elsewhere. I have an 8 year old...
3
3

FS-Engine Lathe- So. Cal.
Engine lathe for sale. Ameri Tech Gap 10 x 40 approx between centers 3.15 approx spindle bore 16 speeds 25 to 1800 rpm,s approx 100+ feeds .0004 to 0.0926 per rev. #4 morse taper 2 speed tailstock...
3
3

Omniturn question, automatic chamfering
Setup a repeat job I haven't run in a couple months, and found that the automatic chamfering appears to not be working. I could change the values to ridiculous numbers and nada, no chamfering. Tried...

Hurco Lovers?
Hi Guys, I just joined the group, althought I've been around Hurcos since 1983, when I first went to work for the company and learned about CNC machining. It seems people love 'em or hate 'em. I have...
3
3

Question for Mazak Tech?
Can you tell me, on a 6200Y Multiplex with Fusion control, what parameter Y0090, bit 8 is for? It keeps giving us a black alarm #377. It doesn't affect operation, but when it occurs, randomly on...
1
1

Used carbide is currently selling for up to $7.00/lb
6
6

900 series parameters
Are the 900 series parameters (Fanuc) specific to a machine tool? While changing the memory backup battery my Fanuc0MB controller has reset and I don't have any backup data of the parameters. Is there...
15
15

Rustlick SC3000 Tramp oil skimmer
Does anyone out there have any experience with one of these? Do they work? Bill Smith
6
6

Restore parameters CNC Tosnuc 800
hello, I wonder if someone can help me load the parameters of CNC Tosnuc 800, we have the backup on a floppy. Our machine was long off where the battery ran out and lost the parameters. I thank you,...
4
4