test (sorry)

Sorry for the test. I'm trying to find out why I'm not seeing anything on alt.machines.cnc

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 12:36:26 -0500, Ed Huntress

Hi Ed. Long time, no see...
Usenet is dead and buried - only, some of us haven't noticed yet ;)
--

-JN-

On 22/01/2018 4:36 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

I recently resubscribed, have seen 1 post since. Using Forte news server.
Jon

What ever happened to Jon? Did he finally die?
On 1/21/2018 12:36 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Because everybody moved to one of those online web forums. Text only is too boring for people now.
Sorry, I re-discovered Thunderbird and was looking at my old subscriptions. I used to hang out here back in the pre-Facebook days.
--
Tom Accuosti

Q: Why did the chicken cross the Moebius strip?