Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SSC PLCEFN datasheet
Hello All! We have a lot of Intellon SSC PLCEFN ICs but no datasheet. Now I have to design a board with it. Could anybody help with datasheet or give some reference? It is old circuit for...

frequency/time domain
Hi group! A controller evens out the first resonance peak of a system in frequency domain. How to design a state feedback controller to achieve the equivalent result in time domain?How to convert the...

After the background of Control Theory
Hi, I am a student in Electrical-Electronics Engineering. I got all the Control courses as: - control theory - process control - process instrumentation and control - digital control systems I want to...
2
2

Matlab/Simulink help
How to take a transfer function from MATLAB workspace to SIMULINK? thanks
1
1

Digital filters for servo systems.
Are there any commercial boards with ADC-DSP-DAC with a user-friendly software to make a the equivalent of an analog filter? Regards, Jean-Pierre Coulon (here "" is what others call "nospam")

displaying answer in MATLAB
Hi all! A small doubt..MATLAB usually returns answers truncated upto 4 places after the decimal point. How to increase the number of places after the decimal? Is there any command to display the...
3
3

pumping cold, high viscosity oil
Hi Everyone. I need to pump -30C axle oil at 2 gpm with a 120 Vac circuit available for use. Pump will be close to oil reservoir in the -30C ambient. Eventually, this oil will warm up to 120C in the...
2
2

Please recommend some books on motor control
Are there any books on motor control, which is more practical and useful? Thanks!
4
4

Luenberger Observers
I need to explain Luenberger observers, but I don't like the references I have on the subject. Do you have a favorite linear feedback controls reference? A favorite MIMO state space reference? A...
4
4

Nyquist by hand
Can someone PLEASE direct me to a resource which explains the construction of Nyquist plots by hand? The threads I looked at in this forum do not concern this specifically. I have been in the dark on...
20
20

full converter dc drive
What is the advantage, if any advantage in using a 4 SCR full converter instead of a 2 SCR,3 diode semi converter in a dc drive ? Thanks.

Financial Access Controls
Financial Access Controls Are your daily business operations protecting you against fraud, theft and unfavorable audits? ExpenseWatch offers online solutions for your business' financial controls....

Algebraic loop, stiff model > Matlab numerical problems with H-infinity controller design?
Hello group, I do have some problems with MATLAB algorithms for controller synthesis (H-infinity with Ricatti/LMI solver). I'm not sure what is the reason for it, so I'm trying to figure it out. There...

Active Noise Cancelling and ultra low frequent singularities!
Hi, In active noise cancelling systems for head-phones there seems to be a focus on ultra low frequent singularities (< a few Hz). Can anyone tell me how these are related to some physical attributes...
4
4

MIMO - structured uncertainty boundary, Is it too conservative?
Hello Everybody, I am trying to control a model of the B1 aircraft, with robust control. I have linearized the model twice, changing the aircraft parameters a little bit (mass +-3*, aerodynamic...