Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Kelsey k7500
Is the anybody out there that have a Kelsey k7500 available for sales? Check your backstore this is an old equipment. Thank you, Denis

Measuring noise variances for Kalman filter
Hi, I am trying to implement a Kalman filter in a PLC system controlling a second order system. I have a question regarding estimating the noise variances. The output is normal distributed with mean 0...
1
1

Norm of Covariance Matrix
Hi to all, I have been also confused about the covariance matrix of the Kalman filter. I have a Kalman filter which has 9 states and therefore 9 X 9 error covariance matrix which is updated at the...
2
2

Unity Pro
The situation is that a Schneider PLC has been delivered with the software for a "turn-key" system already in place but there are some minor problems. The programmer is in another country and not able...

Ethernet over servo motor control lines
Hello All. I have two distant locations connected with 3-wire cable - "+", "-" and "common". Voltage 24V DC can occasionally appear between "+" or "-" and "common". I have to install Ethernet...

Automatic Weighing dosing control?
Well it aint rocket science. Working in percentages of the total weight is very dumb. If the important stuff happens in the last half kilo having filled 1, 10 or 1000 kilos previously makes sod all...
3
3

FE-Sizer Update - Release 3.37.1
Do you perform, maintain, or review/check orifice calculations for your production plant's orifice flow meters or for process plant instrumentation design engineering for your engineering firm? Then...

any one with an opinion on Promis-E
subject line is it.. thinking of going this way for electrical drawings.. using solidworks for 3D

Steam drum boiler model
Hello, I have found one interesting model of boiler drum on the following web page: you can see, model is 5th order. I have found out that 5 states are used: x1 drum pressure x2 drum water level x3...
8
8

help finding paper!
Hi, I can not for the life of me get a hold of the following paper: Conic sector synthesis - LMI approach C.-H. Huang, L. Turan, and M. G. Safonov AIAA-1996-3862 Guidance, Navigation and Control...

Network DMCS UDC 3300 and Network HPM IOP SID with UDC6300
Hello Members, I have a upgrade to a custrmer and I have the following situations. 1-. DMCS connect to 29 UDC 3300 controller, I can to change network DMCS for Modbus RTU only Change PLC Card? and...

Thermocouple cold junction compensation.
I am looking for a device for cold junction compensation that is lower in cost than Omega's LXCJ-(*). See recommendations? The device will be use with only one or two TC channels and needs plus and...
8
8

Forum on Controls
I've started a wiki and forum devoted to controls. It's still immature but getting there. The main benefit to my forum is spam filtering. My site doesn't have any spam on it. So far the anti-spam...
1
1

dynamic model of electrical air heater
Dear all, Who has any literatures that it talks about dynamic modelling of electrical air heater?... Thank you Joe
1
1

Modelling of countercurrent exchanger
Hi, I need to model a countercurrent shell-tube exchanger with slightly more accuracy than usual. The model has to respond to flows and feed temperature changes on either input, and has to equate to...
5
5