Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Controller Limitations
You won't get to actually _write_ the control rules (unless you buy I am just curious. What limitations do you normally see? Most motion controllers have a ton of features. Normally I hear the...
4
4

What is the major at college for control engineers?
ME? ChE? or ECE?
10
10

Control of coupled tanks
Hi, Does anyone have any practical thoughts or experience with the following control situation? 2 identical tanks side by side, inflows are separate, wild and unmeasured. Outflows are separate and...
5
5

PWM Valves...Where are they??? Who makes them?
Hello. Where on earth can I find a PWD operated proportional (?) liquid valve. I see a ton of reference to such a valve but can find no direct reference to an actual product.. I've rambled around all...
8
8

Is this valuable to build such a platform?
We have to do some research on a flexible manipulator but it seems to be a total failure for the already built experiment devices. And my adviser suggest me to create a model first on the computer,...
13
13

2 phase(space vestor) pwm for 3phase inverter?
any suggestions /formulae how to realise this? tnx
3
3

Any useful utilities needed?
Does anyone out there have any ideas for useful software utilities that would make the job of a control systems/SCADA engineer a bit easier? It may seem like a bit of an odd question but I'm looking...

Path planning with industrial robots with tracking
Hi robots, I have folowing problem: Industrial manipulaator moves between point 1(start point) and point 2 (end point) in 3D.End point is not fix (part on the conveyor).How to calculate trajectory...
7
7

Newbie question on multi axis synchronization
Hi, I need some information about multi axis synchronization. What it really mean? It is simply to assure that 2 or more motor *start* at the same time or it involve more than that? I have a fairly...
5
5

UDC 1200 and PlantScape Vista Release 400
Hi Users, Please can you help with this system, I have a UDC 1200 with Options Modbus 2 wire and PlantScape Vista R 400, I need to comunicate with Plantscape vista this cominication UNIVERSAL MODBUS,...
1
1

Honeywell TDC3000 Keyboard to PC interface
we are trying to emulate a TDC3000 Honeywell keyboard on a PC. This emulation can be done by a third party keyboard with Honeywell customization (not preferable), or a real TDC3000 keyboard with...

CFP: Special Session on Autonomous Agent Learning
ISIAC 2008 Call for Papers Special Session on Autonomous Agent Learning The 7th International Symposium on Intelligent Automation and Control of the World Automation Congress (WAC 2008) 28 September -...

teach me PID
Transfer function: s^2+196/(s^2+100) Design a PID controller such that the first spike in the frequency response plot(bode diagram)is smoothed out. The step response is oscillatory, but the Z-N tuning...
10
10

*.MAP and *.LOC file formats??
Hi I am developing a product prototype using a TERN development board based on a 586 processor and using Paradigm C compiler. When I compile and build my program it generates a few files specifically...
2
2

fuel gas flow measurement
dear, we have a fuel gas that enter to a boiler with various specific gravity in a wide range. I am looking for an instrument taht measure the flow of mentioned fuel gas. Please help me. regards.
1
1