Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

state transition matrix derivation?
In one of my modern control's class, the prof said we should be able to prove (as a possible midterm/final problem): Phi = M L M^-1 Where Phi = state transition matrix M = modal matrix L = diagonal...
10
10

what's inside the modicon software???????
what's inside the modicon software??????? does anyone have any idea please let me know
1
1

Master Thesis proposal
I'm studying computer science at Computer Engineering Groups at DII, and now I want to gain some practical experience and I must do a Master Thesis. I have a question: the Master Thesis about a new...
1
1

New Root Locus Application
I invite anyone interested to download and try this new Root Locus application: It's a free download. The ZIP file size is 939K. Comments are welcome. The ZIP file also contains a 48-page User's Guide...
2
2

bond graph -> bloc diagram
Hi, I'm looking for a method to perform the conversion bond graph -> bloc diagram. ( en français eventuellement ) Is there a freeware able to make simulations starting from bond graph descriptions?...

Question regarding Modicon stuff.
Got a water plant using a Modicon 9/85 265 PLC. Existing program needs to be modified. Have just the PLC, and nothing else such as software,etc. (Well, we do have the program printed out) I'm told...
3
3

plc programming
I am very much new to PLC Prgramming and let me know how to start Step 7 PLC programming
3
3

Embedded Mpeg 4 and Ethernet
I need an embedded Mpeg-4 compression board that takes analogue in and gives Ethernet or USB out. It is for a UAV application, what commercial systems are available?
2
2

Quality qualificatif
Hello all, Apologise if I posted this in the wrong group. Feel free to redirect me to the appropriate one if needed, I'm a french native speaker working in an engineering department in aeronautique. I...
7
7

How to get the position of a manipulator's end
We want to build a closed loop to control the trajectory of the end of a manipulator, how to detect the precise position of it rather than just calculate the formulas? Which kind of sensor should I...
42
42

The best microcontroller trainer
My programming is weak but I'm not bad as far as electronics goes. I guess I'll go with a toy to build up a little programming experience. Thanks.
2
2

102nd Birthday of E=mc2 ( Sep 1905- Sep.2007) Complete tribute in book Einstein's E=mc2 generalized , www.ajayonline.us
102nd Birthday of E=3Dmc2 ( Sep 1905- Sep.2007) Complete tribute in book Einstein's E=3Dmc2 generalized , E=3Dmc2 was derived by given by Einstein on 27 Sep 1905 in Ann. der Physik 102 years old...

Looking for Automation Engineers PLC for PA/NJ
Hi, Our client is looking "Automation Engineers" for work in PA or NJ (vaccine manufacturing area). Job skills needed include: Experience with PLC programming. Experience configuring SCADA systems...

CFP: Control and Applications 2008 in Quebec City, Canada
The 10th IASTED International Conference on Control and Applications ~CA 2008~ May 26 - 28, 2008 Qu=E9bec City, Qu=E9bec, Canada CONFERENCE WEBSITE The International Association of Science and...

Replacing entire control system
Hi - I've been impressed my much of what I have read here in this group. I'm sure that there is someone with the background who can help me. Our company is looking for a control systems engineer to...
1
1