Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for technical sheet encoder RENCO
I am looking for technical sheet and wiring for RENCO Encoder B74806-0800A, there is no informations on Thanks Gildas
2
2

Getting 2000 INTs from Siemens S7 to Microsoft Excel
This is a followup to a question I just asked a few moments ago in these same two groups In order to get some statistical data out of my machine for analysis, I've made a FIFO to grab my data, but am...
1
1

Does Siemens s7-3xx have a timing diagram like AB's Contact Histogram or Trend
Well, the subject is a fair summary of my question: Here's the deal: My Client typically uses Rockwell, and sometimes Siemens among other controllers. I'm fairly strong with Rockwell products, but am...

Kalman Filter- practical way to get the measurement error covariance R
hello all, I just get into a project about BLDC motor state and parameter estimation using Kalman Filter. And I have already finished the calculation of KF, now the problem is to estimate or tune the...
7
7

Inverted Pendulum
I am able to control pendulum angle by using simulink but the main challenge is to bring back the cart to 0 position bec after running my simulation it goes from -1 to 5 according to my intial...
2
2

moeller mi4 configurator software
plz any one can till me where i can found moeller mi4 configurator software (full version ),i need any version i download version 2.07 fro moeller site but still need license number ,any one can help...

Regarding EPCM Companies in India
Hi all.. I m working with an EPCM MNC( in India) and i want to change my company.... as i m new in this field therefore i have a little knowledge regarding diff EPCM MNCs working in India..i know only...
2
2

Uses for embedded controllers...
Hi, Here is the 'new and improved' pic projects website. Monat

Looking for complete fixed-wing UAV simulation model
Hi all. Does anyone know where I can find a nonlinear simulation model of a fixed-wing small (1-4 meter wingspan, 10-25 kg GTOW) UAV? I would like to use the model for designing and testing control...

Minor Loop Control questions
I designed a lead-lag series compensator controller for my plant that looks like Gc = 10(1+s/58.4)(1+s/100)/(1+s/8)(1+s/700) my plant is Gp = 100/s(1+s/100)(1+s/1000). I successfully simlutate and...
44
44

? big names/books for sys ID
Hi: Can someone recommend some big names of books for system ID so that I can try to restrive and do a self-study? Thanks, by Cheng Cosine Apr/13/2k7 NC

Process Simulator with I/O
Hi All, I'd like to test my application with a process simulatior. That is, I'd like to have my process simulated on one machine, that has I/O connection with the actual control system. Can anyone...
1
1

Surge protection for 4-20mA sensors and data logger?
Hi all! For my grandpa's country I am going to install tens of 4-20mA sensors, which will be routed through some hundreds meters of good cable to the data logger, at the border of the house. To give...
8
8

why do you need integral action for level control
According to the theory that I was taught, if your level controller cascades to a flow controller on the total flow out of a vessel, then this is an integrating process, if the response of the flow is...
31
31

Servo Controls
I am currently trying to upgrade a grinder machine. I am trying to control a baldor microflex drive to position the grinder. The encoder on the x and y axis control has a ABZ outputs. Which to I take...
5
5