Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Iterative Technique for PID Controller Tuning
hi all does any body have idea about this subject (Iterative Technique for PID Controller Tuning) thanks
56
56

LXI as a control protocol
Hi all This is a philosophical argument I'm having with myself presently, can any of you see any argument against using LXI as a control protocol on a LAN? Regards Tim Fulcher
6
6

Management Control System
Hi, Are there any good reference books/sites on management control systems ? Tried Googling :-) but the results showed application/complicated case studies but nothing on the basics and very few...
1
1

Exploring the FOPDT Model With a Parameter Sensitivity Study
Step 3 of the PID controller design and tuning recipe is to approximate process bump test data by fitting it with a first order plus dead time (FOPDT) dynamic model. Data from a proper bump test is...
7
7

[OT] - Embedded Controls Class in Portland, OR
I hope to be teaching a course at OIT's Hillsboro campus on automatic control systems. It's aimed at embedded software engineers, and will be a course in basic practicalities. If you're interested,...
11
11

Problem with sending a message to BetaBrite via PC
My BetaBrite (213c-1) is connected to a lottery machine and I try to send messages to it using a software that I installed in the machine, so my messages are being built not using the remote control...

Foxboro 718TC setup problem
Does anyone know where I can get application notes on this controller? I want to use it for a lab furnace controller. This gadget has more functions then I need or understand. The Foxboro web site...
2
2

Foxboro I/A for sale
Hello, Surplus, new condition I/A modules for sale. CP30's, many PO400 types. Please email for list. Thank you.

desuper heater modification
currently we are facing problems with the desuper heater control valve, whenever the valve is put in AUT mode where the DCS will handle the control it should reduce the flow tempreture coming from the...
1
1

Radar signal processing Paper
Hi, If someone can help me by providing a paper related to radar signal processing and it's matlab simulation. ahmed

Tunning values
Hello, Have a question regarding control systems. I recently converted several transfer functions from the s domain into the z domain, generated a difference equation, and programmed. One was a...
7
7

Sample Reports?
hi i need to write report on digital speedometer please tell me if someone have a good sample report? regards, rizwan
1
1

Linear Motors
Hello to all, this is my first posting to this newsgroup. I need some help/advice with linear motors controls. I have a couple servo position controllers, left over from several projects I've worked...
3
3

Wtd: Employment - Melb / Adel Australia
Hi, To further my career I wish to secure a position in the automation industry or automated manufacturing that offers professional development and the opportunity to work with experienced creative...

Simulink Model
I have made a simulink model of Hydraulic Servo System, but it has a strange response. I want some one to check and guide me for my mistakes.