Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How to configure the data link in Draw, to get data from Excel
Hello guys, I really appreciate it if you tell me how to get data from excel in view. This is my first time using DDE comminicate with Excel. Thank you! Steven
1
1

PLC programs export format
Hello All, I'm a newbie on this group. I work on Anyware Technologies, a french software editor focused on M2M and thin client software solutions for automation. I manage a product called thinPLC...

MPC performance assessment
Hi, I am new recruit in a refinery company. We have MPC on distillation column and we are using step response model for MPC. The model we are using was identified 2 yrs back and so it is felt that...
3
3

Convert Fix32 to RSview
I have to convert lots of screens to RSview is there an automated way to do this or should I do it manualy.
3
3

TechnoSoft motion control
Hi Has anyone any experience with motion the motion control chip/system from Technosoft ( I am trying to work with some of their evaluation boards but am having very difficult time with their language...

WinCC flexible 2005 won't exit RT on MP 277 via Profibus
Hi! Have a project with the following. 1 CPU 315F-2 PN/DP (Station Address 2) 1 MP 277 8" TOUCH (Station Address 3) 1 OP 73 (Station Address 1) When downloading project to the MP 277 I manually have...

Sample Time is a Fundamental Design and Tuning Specification
There are two sample times, T, used in process control design and tuning. One is the control loop sample time that specifies how often the controller samples the measured process variable (PV) and...

nyquist plot
Does anyone here know of a freeware program that can generate Nyquist plots? My Google efforts were not very helpful.... Thanks, Bo
2
2

simotion help
Hi everyone, we have recently started a new project that we will make some modifications on a machine and the software currently running on that machine is simotion. I am inexperienced about simotion...

In-line process turbidity meters
Hi all, We have a requirement for an in-line process turbidity meter to be used in a polishing filter application. Generally the liquid passing through the polishing filter is very clean. However if a...
1
1

Flowmeters for Flashing Service
Hi.. Can anyone suggest a suitable flowmeter that can be used for a flashing service. Can Vortex, Coriolis or Ultrasonic be used in these flashing service?. Usage of PD & Turbine meters are ruled out....

OPC Server DA
Hi! I need to programme a OPC server DA that obtains information of a Data base Access. I have the softing OPC Toolbox DA but I don=B4t undarstand. Can you help me? thanks!!
1
1

Call for book chapters
Call for book Chapters Note: Papers are reviewed and accepted/rejected on first come first serve basis The following two books are planned to be published by Springer-Verlag during 2007/2008: (1)....

Omron NT31C connect to PLC (CJ1M & TSX37-05)
Hello, I'm working on a project to connect a NT31C to CJ1M PLC and a NT31C to Modicon TSX37-05. I need some help organising my work... Does anyone here have a template (specifying I/O point, object,...

Phase Cut or Phase Chop control
Hi Group! Wondering if anyone can give a brief explanation of "phase cut" or "phase chopping" control. Just ran across this in a brochure for a Honeywell controller and haven't heard of it before. TIA...
2
2