Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Recommendations on an AGV supplier.
Does anyone have recommendations for an AGV supplier? The system will need to interface to AB and Siemens controllers, as well as an RFID system. Path control will have to be by laser or other...

Pole-zero pair, measurement
A plant has a second order pole near a second order zero, with the same Q, giving a peak near a notch for the module of the transfer function. Since they are close to each other, the ratio of the peak...

a Robust Control Problem
I have a robust control problem. I have a system with parametric uncertainty. I made its generalized plant with its uncertainty and performance weighting functions by sysic command in matlab mu...
1
1

FE-Sizer Update - Release 3.32
Do you perform, maintain, or review/check orifice calculations for your production plant's orifice flow meters or for process plant instrumentation design engineering for your engineering firm? Then...

Competition
Just an idea for the new year If we could (as a group) assemble a set of notoriously difficult models of systems - real systems That could be tested with a variety of different control methodologies....
31
31

tuning formula for PT1 control path
I have a control path with PT1 behavior. However all the formulas for controller tuning (Ziegler-Nichols, Chien-Hrones-Reswick) assume the approximation for a deadtime of the system. When setting...
3
3

Parameter Scheduling & Adaptive Control of Nonlinear Processes
Parameter Scheduling and Adaptive Control of Nonlinear Processes - Processes with streams comprised of gases, liquids, powders, slurries and melts tend to exhibit changing (or nonlinear) process...

KSC CAMAC/VXI OpenVMS drivers Public Release
Kinetic Systems Corporation ( produced the following PCI devices: 2115, 2915, and 2962. The 2115 and 2915 are for CAMAC and the 2962 supports CAMAC and VXI. Recently KSC has discontinued support for...

how engineers control power station?
how engineers control powerstations and nuclear reactors ? what kinds of control systems are used in nuclear reactors?
32
32

Properties of linear system transfer function
Hello, Consider a linear transfer function with N-1 real and negative poles and N real and negative zeros factorized in the standard way: (z-z_1)*(z-z_2)*...*(z-z_N) Q(z) = K...
7
7

Job offer: Control Engineer in Chicago
Here are the qualifications for the position: The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in processes and process controls, electrical principles and systems, electrical and pneumatic...

Variable Speed drive with ControlNet interface
Hi all, As far as I am aware there is only Rockwell drives with ControlNet interface. Has anyone else used any other VS drive with ControlNet interface? I know that many drives are available with...
6
6

WinCC Flex Passwords
Can anyone help me here? what is the default password to log onto "Admin" user account when in runtime ? WinCC Flexible 2005 SP1 Thanks Slipper.
1
1

Phase Margin Puzzler
Hello All, I have a small query relating to stability and phase margin which has just struck me. When a compensator is designed for something like a switched mode power supply, often some phase boost...
6
6

Omron LSS and windows, Omron controller C28K
Hi I need to get the software out of an Omron C28K, and I found the LSS ( ), but that does not seem to work on Windows XP. Can anyone help here? BR Sonnich Forums - Forums.MrPLC.com
4
4